Preview Round 22, 2018: St Kilda v Hawthorn, 18 August 2018, 7.25pm @ Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This from the preview thread on the Saints board made me laugh.

Somes them up really.

View attachment 544506
Great example of someone commenting on something they more then likely have zero knowledge on .
They would be hard pressed to name most of our side , still probably thinks Hodge, Michell and Lewis are in the guts. No young talent coming through
Tipping they like the draft number and don’t take notice of the player.

If we play near what we have last few weeks we will break them around or after halftime
Their kicking skills are very ordinary especially out of defence

Hawks by 30 .....no injuries

Nine players 23 and under named for this game. That doesn't include Sicily (23) and Howe (22) who are in the best 22 when available. One of the key reasons for this years major improvement is the players who are all in their prime are playing as good as they did during the three-peat; Gunston, Breust, Stratton, Smith, Shiels and McEvoy are all playing career best footy.

B: Stratton (29), Frawley (29), Hardwick (21)

HB: Burton (21), Brand (24), Impey (23)

C: Shiels (27), Mitchell (25), Smith (29)

HF: Gunston (26), Schoenmakers (27), Burgoyne (35)

F: Puopolo (30), Pittonet (22), Breust (27)

R: Ceglar (27), O'Meara (24), Worpel (19)

INT: Morrison (19), Glass (20), Nash (20), Miles (21)
That’s so good to look at in terms of long term list renewal

Great example of someone commenting on something they more then likely have zero knowledge on .
They would be hard pressed to name most of our side , still probably thinks Hodge, Michell and Lewis are in the guts. No young talent coming through
Tipping they like the draft number and don’t take notice of the player.

If we play near what we have last few weeks we will break them around or after halftime
Their kicking skills are very ordinary especially out of defence

Hawks by 30 .....no injuries
I defiantly think you're English is worser then what you post. Their are suttle hints.

this game is a test for whether the Saints players want Richo as their coach next year I reckon

if they have decided they don't want him this could be an absolute belting. They looked disinterested later in the game against the Bombers & I wonder whether they have checked out already & this could be the opportunity for a "coach killer" type game

I'm really glad he hasn't been sacked & they had appointed a caretaker coach for this game as they could be dangerous switched on

lets just get the job done & move onto the $wans either way
They can't afford to sack him as they will have to pay a tax on off field spending or go into the next couple of seasons without a number of off field support staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back