Autopsy Round 22, 2023 : Hawks leash the Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Awesome win by the boys.

Imagine we won the Richmond R19 (lost by 1), Adelaide R6 (lost by 3) & GWS R5 (Lost by 2). We could be knocking the fins door by now

Would have beat Crows and Giants with Day + Lewis in the side.

The fact we ran that close without is a moral victory!

I thought Worps had a solid game too when the whips were cracking. He looks to have really got his confidence back this season.

He's looking quick and agile. Hasn't lost any strength by the looks of it.

Credit to him and the conditioning team. Top 5 PCM incoming.

Awesome win by the boys.

Imagine we won the Richmond R19 (lost by 1), Adelaide R6 (lost by 3) & GWS R5 (Lost by 2). We could be knocking the fins door by now
Should finish on 8 wins beating Fremantle in Round 23.

Could easily have won 4 more matches but I'm happy taking a top 5 pick for the first time in almost 20 years.

What a win!

Our mids dominated the "best" midfield in the comp. Newcombe is an absolute beast.

Great to see Kosi and Scrimmers standing up - we look so much better as a unit when they are firing.

We're still such a work in progress but the upside is just immense. No team is going to want to play us, and that's how it should be!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Next week against the Dees will be interesting. they would have chalked this in the “w” column some weeks ago but not so sure anymore.

Will make an effort to be at the G next weekend.

They had a really tough slog of a game last night too. They’re seasoned bodies though but I hope we can find a way to back it up again

Should finish on 8 wins beating Fremantle in Round 23.

Could easily have won 4 more matches but I'm happy taking a top 5 pick for the first time in almost 20 years.

In the words of that intellectual giant Mark 'Slobbo' Robinson, he of the late night grog slog/keyboard bash,

"Perhaps the best 16th placed side in AFL history."

Stopped clock and all that.

Special tip of the hat to my man Scrimmers.

If he can combine this level of defensive intent with the natural ability we all know he possesses then he could legit be an All Australian Defender. No limit to where he can end up.

Second dips my lid to Kossi, he is taking to this second key forward role like a duck to water.

Very, very cold in Launceston, the sun was deceptive, that breeze was just icy!

Great team effort today, everyone did their part. Good example was Kosi standing up when Lewis was blanketed, took some good marks but laid the ball off regularly

Very impressed by the defensive structure, it’s been good the last couple of games. You have to have a plan in place when the other team has the ball, and it worked well today

Lots of Hawks at the game, plenty of noise and support

The pub’s going to be fun tonight!

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 22, 2023 : Hawks leash the Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back