Autopsy Round 22 2024 - Brisbane Lions vs GWS Giants, 1.45pm AEST Sat 10th August, Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure what I was more surprised about. peatlings 10 or Toby’s 1 goal 4 possession 1 vote

Peatling can probably be chalked up as a lock for the rest of the season now.
Wrong Green, It was Tom who got a vote.
I thought Finn was stiff.

Finn Callaghan (GWS)

“I thought that was one of his more impactful games this year. We had him as the highest rated player on the ground and he didn’t get a vote. I reckon the split of seven contested possessions and 17 uncontested possessions made him have the third most impact of any player on the weekend. That’s his asset. He doesn’t need to be the inside, contest, clearance player. Get the ball in his hands so he can damage with the ball use that he has.”

By the way, scroll down to Kingy's segment where he unpacks a bit of how GWS is playing Jesse Hogan. He's concerned that we're putting all of our eggs in the one basket. But also notes that the numbers for Jesse as forward 50 target in the last 6 weeks are the 4th highest in the last decade (for any 6-week block). And then his unbelievable accuracy, 25.3 in the last 6 weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 22 2024 - Brisbane Lions vs GWS Giants, 1.45pm AEST Sat 10th August, Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Back