Prediction Round 22: Changes Vs West Coast Eagles + prematch discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Hughes is injured so he’s a definite out.
Play Stanley ya cowards
Good. Omitted, injured, whatever the club has to say, I want him gone, doesn't matter to me.

Yes, Stanley not playing today was harsh I thought. Deserves a full game.

What's Corbett doing that Tabs can't do (probably) a bit better?
Absolutely nothing. Tabs in for Corbett please.

Worner for Hughes is fair call.

In: Worner, Tabs
Out: Hughes, Corbett
Sub: Will Brodie

Full game for MJ at Peel. We prob need to play Stanley to qualify for WAFL finals. Don’t they need to play a certain amount at the end of the season.

Full game for MJ at Peel. We prob need to play Stanley to qualify for WAFL finals. Don’t they need to play a certain amount at the end of the season.
Good changes.

Wouldn’t mind JOM out, Brodie in for the last three weeks.

Worner deserves his spot. Bummer he did his calf as a sub.

They need help. There’s a lack of height whenever Treacy rucks.
Tabs provides a match up, is better then Corbett and can play deep forward.
Medium forward, Key forward whatever. He was playing as key forward in this game matched up on Mitch Andrews. To be fair he did take the best key defender. Amiss didn’t really take advantage of this.

My opinion (and you agree it seems) is that our team is improved with Tabs. Certainly in terms of giving a genuine contest and being an aerial threat.

There was one good moment from Corbett in the third quarter where we exited the ball out of Brisbane’s 50 and he more than halved the contest and double hand spoiled the ball down to Schultz I think it was. If only he did that more often.

Tabs is a better player than Corbett and I think we win with him instead of Corbett but I cant help but be a little worried that Tabs isnt prepared to be the 3rd banana rather than 1st in a forwardline
Tabs ain't it peeps. He is either 1st/2nd option or back at Peel. The man will just get in the way of the other forwards which he has done time and time again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tabs provides that high marking option we need on the wing. He’s also got a really good forward 50 kick.

Tabs plays CHF and Amiss FF.

Tracey and Sturt HF
Wont happen though, we play 3 smalls on the half forward line and 3 talls at full forward.

I'm not sure if we are talking about the same Matt Taberner...
Funny - He doesn’t get his head around much at all, ole Tabs. I want to see what it looks like though. Get Amiss and Sturt leading up the ground more. Might as well give it a go against WCE. For mine he is as mobile as Corbett. He would have nailed that first kick at goal.

Tabs is a better player than Corbett and I think we win with him instead of Corbett but I cant help but be a little worried that Tabs isnt prepared to be the 3rd banana rather than 1st in a forwardline
Not worried that Tabs thinks he's the top banana - more worried that the rest of the team think he is. If they kick to him more than Amiss and Treacy it will shit me.

Didn’t Reidy just towel up Jameson.

Perhaps drop Corbett, bring in Reidy and put Jackson forward where he belongs.
That is an option. LJ would still predominantly ruck but JT plays forward FT. Either way I think we improve with one of those options as compared to Corbett.

Forgot about Erasmus too, him out for Johnson for sure (wouldn't be opposed to Stanley for Erasmus either, seeing as Erasmus is playing quite a bit of wing anyway, we would have to hope for no injuries tho as Stanley would need to be subbed at 3 qrtr)

5 games minimum with 3 of those after June 30th.
Maximum of 12 AFL players in the team.

Tabs provides that high marking option we need on the wing. He’s also got a really good forward 50 kick.

Tabs plays CHF and Amiss FF.

Tracey and Sturt HF
I agree. Tabs wouldn't have to do much but simply bring the ball to ground in a high marking contest to be better than Corbett. I also really want Worner to get a full game as he deserves the opportunity with his consistent form for Peel this year. Corbett and Hughes out for Tabs and Worner would be my changes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Round 22: Changes Vs West Coast Eagles + prematch discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back