Toast Round 22 = Collingwood 109-101 Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Oleg markov looks like he’s just had a couple pingas

I just don't see what DC brings that Cox doesn't. Didn't rate Darcy's game at all - didn't take his marks, didn't find the footy, and even when he won the hitouts he put it straight down the Geelong mids' throats. His connection with our mids was awwwwful.

I'd bring back Mase as full time ruck.

McStay, Checkers and Howe looked really solid as our three tall setup.

No room for DC sadly.
One of Geelong's last quarter goals was a direct consequence of DC dropping a sitter.

What is my assertion other than Ginnivan of 2023 is not the same as 2022, and until then ( ie improves his form) he’s not best 22.
After I watch the replay I’ll have a sense of whether he’s back to 2022 form.
He was very good Spinny.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great to see our trademark relentless pressure back. Top 2 is now sealed, pray for no more injuries in the next two weeks
Could not be happier to see the pressure back and just getting first hands on and head over the ball!
Sister Act Reaction GIF

Umpires absolutely ruined what could have been a super enjoyable second half

Jeremy Cameron “carrying something” my arse lol

Nathan Murphy - how reliable is this bloke?

At least the bedwetters will STFU this week and spare us their doom-posting

Bedwetter: "wE wouLd havE lost IF we plAyeD a tOp siDe." :drunk:
Everyone else: We are the top side.

What is my assertion other than Ginnivan of 2023 is not the same as 2022, and until then ( ie improves his form) he’s not best 22.
After I watch the replay I’ll have a sense of whether he’s back to 2022 form.
Your assertion was Fly was unhappy with him because his disposal numbers in the VFL were decreasing and that Fly would prefer if he scored less goals and got more possessions.

Clearly you were wrong considering Fly selected him.

But what do you do with Steele when he comes back?
First class problems, but I'd say lippa stays with the mids, ginni stays with the forwards, and sidey slots for the worst performed out of WHE and Markov - but neither of those guys deserve to drop out after tonight either, to be fair.

It's academic right now though because Moore will sit out a couple and both JDG and Noble will likely get the cotton wool treatment after some big knocks

I just don't see what DC brings that Cox doesn't. Didn't rate Darcy's game at all - didn't take his marks, didn't find the footy, and even when he won the hitouts he put it straight down the Geelong mids' throats. His connection with our mids was awwwwful.

I'd bring back Mase as full time ruck.

McStay, Checkers and Howe looked really solid as our three tall setup.

No room for DC sadly.
I agree with you, but I think it'll have to wait until Darcy Moore is back. Cox can't run enough and McStay will have to ruck too much.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back