Preview Round 23 2024 - Good guys vs. Jesse's ex-girl, 1:45pm AEST Sat 17th August, Engie Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's also nice that Jesse took the lead in the Coleman race before Charlie got injured. It might have felt a little hollow overtaking him solely because of the injury.
Was going to say this, you beat me to it. Wouldn’t have necessarily used the word “hollow” but you would have had Carlton fans yelling “Asterisk… but… but” and now they can’t.

I always find it interesting that some players are “managed” while others are “omitted”
I figure they usually use ‘managed’ in the context that the player in question will return the following week. Not sure that’s the case this time as I think Harvey is just outside the top 23 when we’re at full strength.

Yeah no excuses with this selected side .Our best side on paper for a while....Happy Stone is in the 23.Its taken him a while but few little signs last week that he could be a good player for us when given an opportunity to use his pace to link up and hit targets out of defence.He has looked really good from few reserves games ive streamed.

So i agree with others Bedford to Serong..Think they use Fyfe on Tom Green ?He was good against Swans from memory..

Was going to say this, you beat me to it. Wouldn’t have necessarily used the word “hollow” but you would have had Carlton fans yelling “Asterisk… but… but” and now they can’t.
That's part of the fun! I revel in NM fans' complaints over Jezza going to town on the Suns (and us targeting him every time) to "steal Ben Brown's Coleman".

I'm stoked Stone is selected again this week, his new role at half back in the VFL really made him the perfect sub. His pressure is good and he can play on all 3 lines. Good size and pace. Can kick goals
I’m not sold yet. But I have barely seen him play at half back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back