Prediction Round 23 Changes vs. GWS Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

What the one position that would seriously throw us with a late out.

Ruck.

Why the **** was Reid’s playing WAFL when we have Darcy who would be questionable walking down stairs without hurting himself.

The only thing in doubt in this game is the GWS winning margin. 37 points is my nomination.
Jlo has to answer for this..
#consitenly lose the first 15 mins of the first quarter and he has no idea on how to change that
#now lost 5 games after leading at 3 quarter time, next worst is 2, again he has no idea how to change that
time for him to harden up or hand over to say Jamie Graham

Would take him over Fyfe. Not that banfield had mid minutes but would think Brodie could match his output. Brodie also tackles
The last thing we need is less experience and you're taking the absolute **** if you think Brodie would do a better job at whatever role Banners has.

I get it, everyone is clutching at straws trying to rationalise it. Bottom line is we're not good enough.

Don't care what happens. Feels like 2004 again when Freo looked certain to make finals. Then we lost the last 4 games including to Collingwood at home
Good call, forgot about that.. was effectively the beginning of the end for CC(and Schwab for that matter)

Actually Jlos record starting to appear similar to cuddles at nearly same stage

The last thing we need is less experience and you're taking the absolute **** if you think Brodie would do a better job at whatever role Banners has.

I get it, everyone is clutching at straws trying to rationalise it. Bottom line is we're not good enough.
Can you explain to me Banners role today or Fyfes impact in the middle when he attended almost every centre bounce? Neither of them laid a tackle either. Not 1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Banfield should get done for that weird ass elbow to the throat. I want NOD in the team. He's been so good in the WAFL since coming back. How about reward some good form for once.
Throat? He was lying on his belly lol also it was soft as.. it wasn't even a strike..

View attachment 2074616

Delean only had 4 disposals

We need to be working out how to get Stanley and Simpson to have more ball.

Drizz, Ras and Brodie can come in.
I watched it instead if the main game. Brodie was good and Reidy got better as the game went on. Raz worked his guts out but looked like he was being tagged. Nod almost best on, him or Brodie. Very dynamic . Something our main team lacks. Simpson had some good moments. Delean just can't get involved. The Peel guys are doing his job quite well and they look for each other. That's how I saw it without a replay.

When is Sean ever fit lmao 1mil while meek thrives
It sucks but we better hope he can turn things around. If he doesn't work out in the end there is no way to get rid of him. No team will take an injury prone ruckman on a big salary. So people better hope he turns things around.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Round 23 Changes vs. GWS Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

Back