Prediction Round 23 Changes vs. GWS Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

Tabs out of list
Voss back of the line for depth(not first in)
Then look to Odin Jones or some diamond in the rough to take Voss’s spot he had this year.

All our draft capital will be spent on Bolton/Baker

Or

Warner

Personally feel like Richmond will be licking their lips at our picks.

Also how come we can’t inject Cooper Simpson into this team. Really Worner over him. Brodie too. There’s something strange with Brodie unable to break in! Has limitations but is a bull in the contest.

Also how come we can’t inject Cooper Simpson into this team. Really Worner over him. Brodie too. There’s something strange with Brodie unable to break in! Has limitations but is a bull in the contest.
Because he can't touch the ball in the WAFL. He's not going to get near it in the AFL. He's not the answer and won't be for at least a couple seasons.

NOD on the other hand has been close to BOG in every game he's played for Peel since coming back. Why they chose Worner over him baffles me.

Because he can't touch the ball in the WAFL. He's not going to get near it in the AFL. He's not the answer and won't be for at least a couple seasons.

NOD on the other hand has been close to BOG in every game he's played for Peel since coming back. Why they chose Worner over him baffles me.

Yeah haven’t followed Peel closely..

Noddy yeah definitely better than Worner, but imagine Brodie coming in in the last. Guy knows how to find it and would be the second best extractor after Serong. He can also hit the scoreboard at times.

Yeah haven’t followed Peel closely..

Noddy yeah definitely better than Worner, but imagine Brodie coming in in the last. Guy knows how to find it and would be the second best extractor after Serong. He can also hit the scoreboard at times.
I've watched just about every Peel game this year, apart from today obviously. Brodie has really not impressed me and I think the only game he could've had a game chanigng impact is last week when we had no Fyfe of Jonno. NOD is an upgrade on JOM/Banners on the wing who have been shit recently.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you explain to me Banners role today or Fyfes impact in the middle when he attended almost every centre bounce? Neither of them laid a tackle either. Not 1
I don't expect us to make any major changes (ie brodie) this week (or next) given the season will still be live. But I do wonder how we approach it by R1 next year, as I can't see our first choice being Fyfe playing that same role.

Rest anyone who is tired/has any injury niggles. Throw everything at port in the last round, can't see us beating GWS away.

Never want to see Tabs in purple again.

Voss is nothing but depth, extremely average.

Banfield has reverted to the mean of late, becomes a headless chook when the heat goes up.

Switta also sh*ts me, guy has no killer instinct.
Banfield has reverted back the second we offered him an extension.

Banfield elbow was awful.

But Bailey Williams and Ben Miller have done worse to our players and only got a fine.

It should be a suspension but on current form the AFL just don't give a ****.
They'll suspend him because he's in purple. We've never gotten off easy with them. I don't care anyway. He needs the week off.

But it'll be a nice three suspensions in a row after having none for the entire first 20 rounds of the season.

Was that Voss' last chance in the AFL?

Voss is an almost player, gets to the right place often enough, gives 100% all the time but .... drops marks, goes to water with his kicking too.

That work he did on the boundary line in the forward pocket to fend off the Geelong player and then centre the ball was superb stuff.

Treacy was having similar problems holding his marks last season and has turned it around to become a very good mark so there is hope for Voss to do the same.

There is a player in there if he gets his marking sorted out.

Any chance you lot can actually call out some players that aren't easy targets? Tabs and Voss were crap, obviously, but we knew that going in.

Amiss was trash, but nobody wants to mention that
Jackson can't possibly be spoken about negatively on here
Ryan was crap again
Cox was poor
Sharp was quantity over quality again
Switta made poor decisions all day
Sturt had two kicks after quarter time
Fyfe had 0 tackles
Midfield got beaten again, this time by a 34 year old Dangerfield when it mattered

Saying Voss and Tabs need to be dropped is stating the obvious, but pretending our better players are above criticism is weak. How about we actually discuss the best 22 players performance, not the guys who played because of injury?

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Round 23 Changes vs. GWS Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

Back