Prediction Round 23 Changes vs. GWS Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

How incompetent are our small forwards. Geelong walked it out all game. But our next best options are what? A 22 year old who runs around like a headless chook? A teenager who can’t get a touch in the WAFL? Another teenager whos playing reserves? Why do we have no depth at all?

Schultz is much more valuable to this team now than a top 10 pick is.

I'd be surprised if Banners wasn't suspended.
His spot is wing/half back. Hate how he has been switched around.

Ever since his 20 disposal 3 goal game v Bulldogs, he’s pushed off to the side for JOM. Never agreed to it, although Jaegar has been slowly getting into it.

Reidy needs to play and drizzy or Brodie need to come in. If these aren’t the changes I’m not watching next week. Pathetic selection

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Favourites

JOM was garbage for weeks, gets a reprieve. Brodie can’t even come in because apparently JOM plays a different role?
Spare me.

Would’ve loved to try Voss, Jackson Amiss with Reidy.
Instead it’s Tabs and Voss. Like wtf.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His spot is wing/half back. Hate how he has been switched around.

Ever since his 20 disposal 3 goal game v Bulldogs, he’s pushed off to the side for JOM. Never agreed to it, although Jaegar has been slowly getting into it.
True. Don't think he even got a run on the wing today... Stupid playing him in the goal square , where he was playing once tabs got subbed off..

Get that Worner came on and played on wing but banners esp in last quarters has shown to be a good link out of defence

Last edited:
i'm sooooo mad!

How do we play tabs and voss in the same side.

JOM and fyfe can't be in the same team.

Worner, what were we thinking.

What does the match committee see?

Get Brodie in, although i fear it's too late.

Play Reidy, say thanks Tabs but your services not required

Reidy playing next week is a non-negotiable. No way Darcy gets up, and if he does he's going to be playing on one leg. Treacy won't be back either. Get Jackson in a position where he can actually try and impact the game instead of throwing him in the middle to lose the ruck battle anyway.

So hard when so many down.

If Darcy isn’t back we can’t play Voss and Taberner.

Who even cares. GWS will wipe the floor with us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Round 23 Changes vs. GWS Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

Back