Review Round 23 - Melbourne @PF Stadium - 17th August 2024 - 1:45pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

As long as you all who are attending the game give that pea heart May a spray for being a gutless money hungry grub with zero integrity on my behalf I’m happy! Thanks.
Yeah I will although my spray will be about getting kicked out of town by the wags because of being a slimebag.
Which is a fact.

So Luko does not come back in after a week off after all. Neither does Rosas get another chance yet. Two big omissions that send a solid message to the group I think (unless Luko sent his own message to the group…)

Miller back is nice. Sexton out makes sense based on our line up and Lemmens/Rogers staying in.

I don’t understand the Rosas thing. Harshly given the vest (obviously sucked with it)

Been good in his last 2 VFL. Hits the scoreboard at both levels. Was great early on this year

Dimma has been cold shouldering pure small forwards for years

I don’t understand the Rosas thing. Harshly given the vest (obviously sucked with it)

Been good in his last 2 VFL. Hits the scoreboard at both levels. Was great early on this year

Dimma has been cold shouldering pure small forwards for years
Shocking no effort against Eagles. Good lesson from Dimma. His stupid inexcusable suspensions cost us this season.

Personally, I disagree. Even if we will win next 2 games, still a failure for me (and according to Dimma). Sure, it would generate enough hope for next year.

But this was the season to make first finals. It would make recruiting easier among other things.

Players got one more year under belt, the best injury run.

IMO, Dimma run too young line-ups for future success (hopefully). Some stubborn decisions while testing players roles. Too often struggles in the middle, not converting, mentally not strong.

Positives - Collins, Uwland, Long, Graham, King, Clohesy, Moyle, Andrew.
Thats fair enough, i wasnt expecting finals so my bar was alot lower.

Thats fair enough, i wasnt expecting finals so my bar was alot lower.
12 wins was my goal pre-season as a good year. 11 was a pass. We’re still on for that. Finals was the dream, but it’s gone unfortunately.

Obviously, the win record we had at home means many of us probably feel like this is the season that got away due to losses to bottom 3 teams. However, the comp is a lot closer than I thought it’d be too.

12 wins was my goal pre-season as a good year. 11 was a pass. We’re still on for that. Finals was the dream, but it’s gone unfortunately.

Obviously, the win record we had at home means many of us probably feel like this is the season that got away due to losses to bottom 3 teams. However, the comp is a lot closer than I thought it’d be too.
Yeah those losses to North, Saints & Eagles hurt the most. What could of been

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How are we thinking the midfield sets up tomorrow? Maybe Flanders back and Weller/Powell to a wing? Or Graham goes out to the wing?

Am thinking of doing “all 3 grades” today.
It will be take me back to the days of the Gold Coast-Tweed Giants and Gold Coast Seagulls days at Seagulls Stadium.

Only thing missing will be no leagues club to go into afterwards and no Board Room up on the top level to catch Kimg Wally having a good time with one of the Under 21s players girlfriend.

Get that 11th win
Smash them
We beat Collingwood and that’s good for you guys
Looking forward to watching the football all afternoon
The sun is out and if I was 20 years younger I’d just be getting out of the surf.
What a pearler
Good luck once again.

Am thinking of doing “all 3 grades” today.
It will be take me back to the days of the Gold Coast-Tweed Giants and Gold Coast Seagulls days at Seagulls Stadium.

Only thing missing will be no leagues club to go into afterwards and no Board Room up on the top level to catch Kimg Wally having a good time with one of the Under 21s players girlfriend.
I’m heading down soon for the Ressies and then the main game, on a sensational day in our paradise city

So do we think Steven may plays on Mac andrew or Ben king?

So do we think Steven may plays on Mac andrew or Ben king?
Neither, Steven May isn't playing.

Unless you mean Lever.

Lever will probably play on Ben if that's the case

On SM-S928B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 23 - Melbourne @PF Stadium - 17th August 2024 - 1:45pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Back