Review Round 23 - Melbourne @PF Stadium - 17th August 2024 - 1:45pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Our forward lines synergy and craft is as frustrating as always
Set up kicks to the top of the square shouldn’t just be easily gobbled up by mediocre key defenders, ball needs to be brought to ground at the very least

Really hope we concentrate on kicking skills over the pre season. Could smash teams if we knew how to kick. Although it hasn’t improved since we joined

I don’t understand this club sometimes, here we are with the chance to have our best ever winning season, playing against a Melbourne team with most of their stars out and we are going through the motions. Hope Dimma gives them an absolute torrent of abuse at half time, personally I would shoot one just to show the rest what happens if you don’t perform 😉

Anyone else think that Bodhi has a chance to be a stud midfielder at some point. Just moves so fluidly and is so good below his knees and in traffic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t understand this club sometimes, here we are with the chance to have our best ever winning season, playing against a Melbourne team with most of their stars out and we are going through the motions. Hope Dimma gives them an absolute torrent of abuse at half time, personally I would shoot one just to show the rest what happens if you don’t perform 😉
Mate, footy trip starts in a bit over a week. Can’t be getting hurt this close to it. This club is rotten to the core.

We need outside midfielders this off season.
We have 5 blokes who get sucked into contest and let they’re man drift forward to goal and inflict damage

What the **** is our forward line doing.
Constantly outnumbered and letting they’re man run off and intercept.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 23 - Melbourne @PF Stadium - 17th August 2024 - 1:45pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Back