Round 23 tickets.

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone have any? Looking for 2 tickets.
I may have but I won't know until a few days before the game. That won't be any help I know.

I may have bit I won't know until a few days before the game. That won't be any help I know.
To be honest it will. Please let me know.

Although if we lose to the Blues....don't worry

FFS I'm sure tickets only went on sale 3 days ago and we're still two games away from it! :mad:
Tickets went on sale a while ago, I know some Dees members who were scrambling for them week before last.

That said we hopefully are playing for top 4... we need every cat fan we can fit in there... **** the Dees fans :D

Tickets went on sale a while ago, I know some Dees members who were scrambling for them week before last.

That said we hopefully are playing for top 4... we need every cat fan we can fit in there... **** the Dees fans :D
Can you give me an exact date they went on sale? I went on the site late last month to buy a ticket for the Melbourne game and it said they weren't available until x date August.

Can you give me an exact date they went on sale? I went on the site late last month to buy a ticket for the Melbourne game and it said they weren't available until x date August.
yeah sure, natureally enough i wrote down the date :rolleyes:

these people were Dees members, maybe that made a difference buying them through the club? but it wasn't this week it was the week before they sorted it

Is the Standing room section just for members this year? Got a couple of non-member mates who want to come along for the game.

I think they went on sale when the rd23 fixture was announced, so around 2 weeks ago, if I'm correct.
Just went hunting for 4 tickets and absolutely no chance. Couldn't even find 2 together. :'(
If anyone has 4 tickets (I understand it's a long shot), I'll snap them up quickly, with no farting around.
Also, you can rest assured they're going to cats fans ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think they went on sale when the rd23 fixture was announced, so around 2 weeks ago, if I'm correct.
Just went hunting for 4 tickets and absolutely no chance. Couldn't even find 2 together. :'(
If anyone has 4 tickets (I understand it's a long shot), I'll snap them up quickly, with no farting around.
Also, you can rest assured they're going to cats fans ;)
Probst best to call ticketek. Which is what I'm doing as I can't even get Ablett terrace seats.

The Adelaide game was supposedly sold out yet there were heaps of seats around us free:rolleyes:

Depends, do you plan on barracking for Melbourne or cats at the game?
I can tell you that the team involved has the colour blue...

Probst best to call ticketek. Which is what I'm doing as I can't even get Ablett terrace seats.

The Adelaide game was supposedly sold out yet there were heaps of seats around us free:rolleyes:
That will always happen due to season seat holders not rocking up

Don't reckon I've ever heard close to a capacity crowd announced since I've had my sear

4 Geelong Melb based Members. Why can't I insert barcodes and secure 4 tickets in standing room thru Ticketmaster? Trying to obtain tickets Kats vs Demons next week. An error message pops up and mentions that try again when tickets become available. We pay membership every year and what should be a simple process, our requests for tiks cannot be addressed. As loyal members, we may not have tickets for the game. Anxious and keen to go but roadblocks. Why cannot a multi million dollar organisation clearly publish ticket availability. Every time I want to travel to Geelong to watch a game, I am confused as to how to secure tiks.

4 Geelong Melb based Members. Why can't I insert barcodes and secure 4 tickets in standing room thru Ticketmaster? Trying to obtain tickets Kats vs Demons next week. An error message pops up and mentions that try again when tickets become available. We pay membership every year and what should be a simple process, our requests for tiks cannot be addressed. As loyal members, we may not have tickets for the game. Anxious and keen to go but roadblocks. Why cannot a multi million dollar organisation clearly publish ticket availability. Every time I want to travel to Geelong to watch a game, I am confused as to how to secure tiks.
IIRC, you don't need to pre-book if you have membership entitlements. You can scan in on the day.

IIRC, you don't need to pre-book if you have membership entitlements. You can scan in on the day.

But see that annoys me- why can't we just pay a $5 fee and be guaranteed entry??

I've had to walk from LOTI there and back and sideways again, in the rain, to ****ing scan in, was quite annoying.

And also- had no chance of getting the $5 seats at KP. No chance at all, lucky I have a friend with extra seats.

But see that annoys me- why can't we just pay a $5 fee and be guaranteed entry??

I've had to walk from LOTI there and back and sideways again, in the rain, to ****ing scan in, was quite annoying.

And also- had no chance of getting the $5 seats at KP. No chance at all, lucky I have a friend with extra seats.
I think it's because when they used to make you pre-book standing room there were people who said "I've got a membership. Why should I have to book?"

Can't please everyone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 23 tickets.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back