Review Round 23 vs North Melbourne @ Marvel Stadium - 20/8/22 2:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

So for the cohort that didn't want to give Dew a new contract, I assume you were advocating to move him on, then the question is, who would replace him? Clarkson has said he didn't want to leave VIC, so who comes in?

Hinkley? Zye? Kingsley? Caracella?
Lyon? Buckley?

Coaches be lining up to get ahold of the Suns list

Last edited:
Big challenge today. North have a new coach so they have a lot to prove. A good opportunity to see where the the boys are at playing away from home against a team we should beat . Nervous. GO THE SUNS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weird how this game has become so important.

10 wins, over %100 for the first time, never been good in our last game, new coach for the other mob, they are heading for the wooden spoon so are not much good, on the road, the Rankine question, is Dew a good enough coach to take us to finals next year, Sexton? Sexton!, etc.

Win and the weirdness all goes away.

It was ever thus...

I'm convinced we are going to lose. I was there when we played the Bombers and we can't handle the fast track at Marvel and North can put speed on the ball and have targets to worry our shakey defence.

Only way we win is if we dominate out of the middle and around the clearances.

I'm convinced we are going to lose. I was there when we played the Bombers and we can't handle the fast track at Marvel and North can put speed on the ball and have targets to worry our shakey defence.

Only way we win is if we dominate out of the middle and around the clearances.
We're worried about LDU and rightly so.

But we've got All Australian Touk Miller
Rising star Noah Anderson
Rowell who dominated North earlier this year
Swallow who is heart and soul.

Be interesting to see how Cunnington goes in his second game back. He has destroyed us previously.

Miller to dominate and finish the year with a 3 Brownlow vote game.
Chol to take mark of the year
Sexton to kick 4
Lukosius to kick 2 and laser 2 goal assists to Sexton out the back.

They are from a Facebook group
I’m all for our cheer squad growing but it is pointless when people from meme FB groups come in and wear opposition gear and say things like “Chol come back to Richmond”. I don’t know if it is just me or not but I get uneasy seeing non genuine supporters come in the CS with the intention to create a meme or mockery of us. 🤷‍♂️

17dd456ca81667892f2df3357cd59519.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back