Review Round 24, 2023 vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

One of the shittier 5 goal wins I've seen. We did dominate the second half but also could've easily been down by 5 goals at half time.

Zero chance we get close to Brisbane. Desperately need Dixon back

Given Dixon's record against Andrews, he's better off taking another week rest

fancy going into finals and still playing Jonas, he wouldnt even be sanfl level at the moment, more like div 2

Played them like a violin, half paced all day and just let them loose for the last 15 minutes.
So much bed wetting on this forum it’s laughable.
After today I’m more confident than ever.
Mate that was less entertaining than a Married at First Sight marathon!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Played them like a violin, half paced all day and just let them loose for the last 15 minutes.
Confident of what?

Periodically looking at the AFL summary and was up to the first 6 Richmond goals all came from turnovers. Missed seeing if the last two were. Obvious takeaways, that won't get done, is McEntee again showed he shouldn't be selected (but no doubt will be) and McKenzie on crutches would be better out there then Jonas. If no McKenzie, then playing AA as our only true KPD, alongside the 'medium' defenders, would still be a better choice than Jonas getting another game.

Hayes sucked dogs balls, but still not as bad as Lycett did in the 20 Prelim. The difference is you expect down games from a player with a handful of games. Should be backed in to bounce back, but expect a hobbling Lycett or headless Teakle will take his place.

Only Richmond kicking forward even worse than us, stopped this from being another Hinkley classic loss to an undermanned team, who shouldn't have gotten within 10 goals. On this form straight sets exit is the most likely outcome. I'm sure the articles by Rucci and Kornes on how that means the year and more importantly Ken, was a great success are already written and just waiting to press submit on.

It's always a pleasurable afternoon listening to Dermie and Derrwayne
I dont know what people have against Dermie, he just talks about the play regardless of a players reputation he just calls it on what he sees that day.

Its refreshing and the polar opposite of Luke Darcy who just talks about narratives and is almost oblivious of the game happening in front of him.

Agreed. That display sent shudders through the rest of the competition.

I thought that Richmond's tactic on our kick ins after a behind, of allowing Farrell or Burton to run to D50 line with 3 bounces before booting it to half forward, was slightly perplexing!

Good one francis now you’re not getting picked in a fortnight not enough jedhead defensive pressure too many goals out.spud.delist

Remove this Banner Ad

Back