Review Round 24, 2023 vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate that was less entertaining than a Married at First Sight marathon!!!
Cast your memory back, every time before a bye we are playing out of our skin and come out the other side shyt.
We will improve massively with a ruckman and I expect Todd to come out firing after getting over his injury.
Today was just a walk in the park, the real stuff starts in two weeks.

that tactic of manning up allir worked pretty well and im surprised why more clubs dont do it as everytime they do it creates headaches and stops the ball movement Port want, if i was brisbane i'd be doing the same thing with hipwood, his forward output has been pretty average so you might as well get some value out of him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jones can't play finals, can he? Hes basically back to his worst.

is he crapping his pants dropping these uncontested marks?
Every commentator talks about him like he's Michael Wilson just because of his frame and hair but i'm yet to see anything to suggest he deserves this reputation.

Still can not for the life of me understand how Evans is picked AFTER McEntee.

Evans is no elite small forward, but he's clever, he's hard, he gets into the right spots and executes by hitting the scoreboard. He's the type of role player you have that pops up for a couple years in a good side and plays some games before being improved on. Right now he should certainly be playing before McEntee.

Cast your memory back, every time before a bye we are playing out of our skin and come out the other side shyt.
We will improve massively with a ruckman and I expect Todd to come out firing after getting over his injury.
Which ruckman is going to come in?
You’re kidding if you think Lycett, Teakle or Visentini are going to compete against the big O.

Which ruckman is going to come in?
You’re kidding if you think Lycett, Teakle or Visentini are going to compete against the big O.
Lycett was about best on ground first up after a break.
People overate these tap outs, we lost today 40-12 and won by 5.
Lycett or Visentini will be competitive and that’s about all we need with our midfield.
If we ever win the rucks nobody would beat us.

Well I hope you're right, but we'll have to play a helluva lot better than that, and goal kicking is a major concern.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 24, 2023 vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Back