Review Round 24, 2024 vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

His leg is broken Justin
Ok, I'll play him out of the goal square

Broken fibula often hard to immediately diagnose as it's not a weight bearing bone.

Sounds callous, but it's a relatively minimal injury, and definitely the bone you'd want to break in your leg if you were to get injured there.

Broken fibula often hard to immediately diagnose as it's not a weight bearing bone.

Sounds callous, but it's a relatively minimal injury, and definitely the bone you'd want to break in your leg if you were to get injured there.

The poor guy could barely walk and they were done.

The poor guy could barely walk and they were done.

Yeah he was struggling big time out there. If it wasn't such a big game in the final quarter I doubt they would have even tried to play him. Then again, it probably hindered some of their rotations by playing him forward anyway.

Yeah he was struggling big time out there. If it wasn't such a big game in the final quarter I doubt they would have even tried to play him. Then again, it probably hindered some of their rotations by playing him forward anyway.

He's no Ivan Eckermann ;)

Hayden Young is a star, risking him for the sake of trying to sneak into eighth was nuts.

Hayden Young is a star, risking him for the sake of trying to sneak into eighth was nuts.
You know Stinkers would have done the same thing. And played him next game as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 24, 2024 vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back