Preview Round 3, 2018: Richmond v Hawthorn, 8 April 2018, 1.10pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tob forward, more athletic, marks the ball at the highest point and is not too bad when the ball hits the ground, whereas Schoey did SFA in two games plus tob rucks,.

Out
Schoe Burgoyne Sicily

In
Frawley
Morrison
Cousins
We need bodies around the contest to help TomJom. If Chip not ready then Glass comes in for run and roost.

Sicily will probably be gone, and Burgers you'd think would miss considering his age. Schoenmakers would be lucky to keep his spot but as Clarko doesn't tend to make changes to a winning side, he stays in.

As someone who plays a Sicily role, knows our structures and has a mature body I hope Mirra gets a run if Sicily gets rubbed out. For Burgers replacement, can't be sure - Morrison would be in contention, though they might try to see what O'Rourke is made of. It will be interesting to see either way, even though as mentioned before, Clarko doesn't pull too many surprises when we're winning.

A lot of people on this thread with no clue. Why three changes to a team that's won its last two games?

Frawley will come back in for Brand if fit. O'Brien and Doc were good today, there will only be another change if Burgoyne can't get up. It's likely to be Glass or Morrison but I would be tempted by O'Rourke - another ball-winner would be handy and gives a chance for Jaeger or Shiels to go forward occasionally.
Disagree, Schoenmakers was a liability today. Surely gets dropped after a very dismal performance.

Great win for the Hawks yesterday, cats usually pinch the close ones so tremendous effort especially against the “holy trinity” lol
Really looking fwd to this week, should be a belter with 75k - 80k there. You probably lose Burgoyne and maybe Sicily while we lose caddy although get back prestia and vlaustin. We’re still finding our grove while you blokes are in top form, hoping we bring the pressure and get the 4 pts.

LOL

So Channel 7, Fox and the AFL Website are posting the incident and Selwood is crying.

Instead of asking if he's in trouble, lets ask Joel how long he wants Sicily suspended for.

From what I see in that clip, Duckwood stops Sic from getting to his feet by grabbibg his legs, Thid causes Sic to stumble and he drops his left knee on to Duckwood's face - once. After that, his left knee was on the ground until he repeatedly tried to get up. Selwood's fault clearly. If Sic gets done for that I would be rather annoyed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From what I see in that clip, Duckwood stops Sic from getting to his feet by grabbibg his legs, Thid causes Sic to stumble and he drops his left knee on to Duckwood's face - once. After that, his left knee was on the ground until he repeatedly tried to get up. Selwood's fault clearly. If Sic gets done for that I would be rather annoyed.
It’s trial by media these days. He’s done.

We can't have TOB and Shoey in the same side against the Tiges.

They are too small, fast and masters of the crow throw.
Their two way running destroyed us last year. They pushed up hard on us and ran forward in waves and played on at all cost.

We did a bit of that yesterday and should be much better than last year

Great win for the Hawks yesterday, cats usually pinch the close ones so tremendous effort especially against the “holy trinity” lol
Really looking fwd to this week, should be a belter with 75k - 80k there. You probably lose Burgoyne and maybe Sicily while we lose caddy although get back prestia and vlaustin. We’re still finding our grove while you blokes are in top form, hoping we bring the pressure and get the 4 pts.
I love the sentiment but "top form" might be a bit of an exaggeration. Looking forward to it.

Nowhere near top form. But hopefully starting to rise......

"we're not anywhere near our best at this point in time – but we're competitive enough in games." - A Clarkson 020418

Are the stars aligning for Jono? Injuries and possible suspensions have opened up a door, and he has been dominating in the 2s. Clearly above the 2nd tier, oh how much it would be grand if he could supplement Titch and Jags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back