Review Round 3, 2023 vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m 50 and backed this club, following the footsteps of the generations before me including my great grandmother

Yet I didn’t bother tuning in to Kayo despite paying for it.

I expected this and simply didn’t care ahead of the contest.

Please please sack Ken

The difference tonight was system. The crows have belief in their system, our players do not. Probably because this ‘system’ has failed for 11 ****ing years now. But hey, they’re a good side and it’s a real tough competition. We just gotta keep trying next week and the week after. We’ll come good, have faith.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the club is just stale *ing bread atm

this s**t needs change now, KEN NEEDS TO GO WE NEED SOME CHANGE. every other club immediately makes changes after bad times yet we seem too keep putting up with the same s**t over and over again. seriously our gm is pissweak. someone start a gofundme and pay out this guys *ing contract. I’m sick of seeing him down his Coke Zero each week.

You could see the writing on the wall at about 20mins into the 3rd quarter, we were struggling to go with their leg speed and overall run. I was seduced by what I thought was a reasonable list, but i have to be honest with myself now and acknowledge we are a very very average list. So many holes in key areas, deadwood to cull and a complete freshening of the club needed. We may need to go back again and completely reset.
Which only accentuates the stupidity of Ken's "our best ever squad" claim - even Stevie Wonder can see it isn't so.

The difference tonight was system. The crows have belief in their system, our players do not. Probably because this ‘system’ has failed for 11 ******* years now. But hey, they’re a good side and it’s a real tough competition. We just gotta keep trying next week and the week after. We’ll come good, have faith.
We don't have a system. It's literally bomb it forward and hope Shultz/Wingard/Gray/Rozee win the game for us

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 3, 2023 vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back