Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

De Goey you're De Dead to me.

I hope you fall in a Dutch Ditch.

giphy.gif

I'm trading you to Tex next week.

People have non-playing players? :oops:
Just imagine if Coach's could trade non playing players during match's ......how many would have traded in a wood-duck to take Grundy's 105 HT score :D

If Macrae or Gawn can get a 140 I'll be happy with that (C) .....cause I also get Grundy's score

Last edited:
View attachment 1091690

Just wanna check I've got this right as it's been a few years since I've played SC...

1. Assuming Downie doesn't play, I have the loophole set up correctly, yes?
2. Does Brockman's DPP affect the loophole?

Nah. Downie will get named, you’ll be busy drinking beers and get stuck with 20 from your captain.
All the best with the remainder of your season.

Started with A Fyfe

Saved a trade as there will be plenty of sheep trading in a donut this round.
Surely you don’t trade in a donut just to pick up 30 points, at the most.

Just imagine if Coach's could trade non playing players during match's ......how many would have traded in a wood-duck to take Grundy's 105 HT score :D

If Macrae or Grundy can get a 140 I'll be happy with that (C) .....cause I also get Grundy's score
Grundy won’t get a 140. I predict he’ll get 162.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just got back in, must have missed a huge finish by the sounds.
Great effort by the Lions to come from the clouds and grab it at the death, bit of karmic justice for young Bailey.
Shame for us, obviously, but massive for Brisbane's morale, you'd have to think.

View attachment 1091690

Just wanna check I've got this right as it's been a few years since I've played SC...

1. Assuming Downie doesn't play, I have the loophole set up correctly, yes?
2. Does Brockman's DPP affect the loophole?
All good.
you get Powell’s score and Grundy C

Every year Coach's get sucked in about the upcoming hype on Degoey ......he just doesn't look AFL fit to me .....no muscle definition
They burnt him 3 times on the lead in the last and kicked straight to the Lions talls.

Sharp is locked. Fyfe 17%. Heppell 12%. What are the rest using to loop?
Reckon only those with a dedicated A Fyfe type certainties to be able to grab it.
Some hoping on a Highmore / Kosi / ... type possible, I guess, but seems unlikely.
Think I'll be missing it, toyed with straight up C but thought it was a bit risky.
Hopefully Max goes OK, should do in theory.

No loop.

In Maximus we trust.
This is the advantage of Fyfe (GC) ......gives the DPP option with Clark ...and the GC game is ideally placed inbetween the DOGS game and MELB .....giving me so many options

Don't think it helped bombing into Cox ......your FWD entries really didn't give your fwds much of a chance

Still had Daicos, who looked dangerous all game ......the bloke you needed to fire, DeGoey, just misfired
He was leading, but they kept going over his head :mad: :mad: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back