Game Day Round 3 Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bergman the only possibility but can’t see him getting dropped.

Dunno how on the money it is but have heard Bergman will be the sub this week, would be the worst possible result lol.

The Neale deathride continues in a glorious fashion, the early crows made it all the better.

Grundy underscored, but kinda glad because now I won't trade in a donut when I already have Sharp.

Daniher should of gone large tonight, if only he had motor skills.

2/246

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bergman the only possibility but can’t see him getting dropped.
Don't have Bergman

This is the advantage of Fyfe (GC) ......gives the DPP option with Clark ...and the GC game is ideally placed inbetween the DOGS game and MELB .....giving me so many options
Don't have Fyfe (GC) - excellent loop though
Don't have Clark

Seems all my posts tonight are saying who I don't have.

Dunno how on the money it is but have heard Bergman will be the sub this week, would be the worst possible result lol.
I am thinking that Bergman will be the sub.

First big game for Port this season and I can see Port going for more experience to start the game.

The Neale deathride continues in a glorious fashion, the early crows made it all the better.

Grundy underscored, but kinda glad because now I won't trade in a donut when I already have Sharp.

Daniher should of gone large tonight, if only he had motor skills.

2/246
Neale estimated to be $590K in R5 ......you buying ?

Better start for me ...497/3C

Grundy big. Glad I put the VC on him. Daniher better than expected. Neale better, but still disappointing. Not regretting keeping him. 9 day break, reckon he'll keep improving. Probably playing sore.

Got to consider my trades now. Tyson goes to Jordon. We'll see if anyone gets dropped. Would like to bring Warner in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back