Game Day Round 3 Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have SP Bergman but he is on my bench with Rowe.

New recruits Impey and Campbell at F4 and F5 now with Warner at F6. 😎👍
You realise that now everyone has all of them...those Sydney rooks are due some shyt scores.

5 bux says 2 of them go sub 65pts this week.
Nothing that tasty ever lasts long in this game.

The SC Gods will now hand McDonald a ton coz noone has him.

You realise that now everyone has all of them...those Sydney rooks are due some shyt scores.

5 bux says 2 of them go sub 65pts this week.
Nothing that tasty ever lasts long in this game.

The SC Gods will now hand McDonald a ton coz noone has him.

Oh well, I cant be punished by Campbell like I was last week as everyone hss him now. 😄

I laughed out loud when I read this.The wife is asking “what’s so funny”

Not sure where or how I start to explain

Don't bother.

Some poor kent on here tried explaining what 'Chol' was on the WCE board the other day, and it went down like a lead balloon.

Oh well, I cant be punished by Campbell like I was last week as everyone hss him now. 😄
True.
Watching up close last week it was actually warner that killed it. Had an actual opponent and a proper role. 17 CBA's was a surprise.
Gulden and Campbell were largely ignored by Crows. Tiges wont let that happen again.

Rooklotto :moustache:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True.
Watching up close last week it was actually warner that killed it. Had an actual opponent and a proper role. 17 CBA's was a surprise.
Gulden and Campbell were largely ignored by Crows. Tiges wont let that happen again.

Rooklotto :moustache:

Tigers are loose campaigners when it comes to opposition mids.

Have more faith in Goulden and Warner, they are the envy of 17 other teams atm.

VC Grundos with the nice daddy ton. Good boy.

Dopey Dom Tyson finally makes a decent contribution for my team! Can use that spud for the loop hole.

Neale looks cooked. A lot fell his way early with his disposals and the free kick/goal but around stoppage and during transition he was Cripps like

Both carrying injuries and hopefully for your sake you traded them or better yet didn't start at all.

Grundog VC totally dominant and could argue underscored, but with a 160+ VC I digress

Lastly, Collingwood :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back