Game Day Round 3 Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will never get over big Joebot Danifault getting paid a fu**ton of money to snaffle snags for a living while being incapable of kicking a drop punt on a setty.
Happy with his score, though, it'll do.
He just doesn't seem right mentally to me. Straight shots have got him stuffed. It's in his head because he can kick a footy. I'm wondering if he'll work it out or just leave the game in a few years time when he loses interest.

doesnt have Neale either. #amIdoingthisright

My Tragics opponent (also Jiska , but in T2) also has TayTay Adams.

Why would you pick that injury-prone and suspension loving flog in your starting side?

CC you and I....

giphy.gif

Fyfe my only out to get Grundy VC. Had plans on trading him as I reckon he may miss more than 1. Very surprised Scott got another gig FFS.

He just doesn't seem right mentally to me. Straight shots have got him stuffed. It's in his head because he can kick a footy. I'm wondering if he'll work it out or just leave the game in a few years time when he loses interest.
Was thinking that, too, because in general play, he can stroke the drop punt well, it definitely is a routine / mentality thing.

I fielded Fullerton tonight thinking he'd accidentally get it a few times following Grundy around all day. Brodie showed no mercy.

In other news, I had the C on Grundy and also had Zorko in that game.

:moustache:

You were right, doubt Fullarton gets 17 touches often... Not a bad call even if it didn't pay off in terms of points

Traded Daniher to Jordon after round 1, still don’t have any regrets. Daniher played a good game tonight, still couldn’t score a 100. Still glad to have the extra 100k.
any normal person scores 120 tonight playing like he did, he just butchered the shit out of his chances, missed all the easy ones

Neale's GONE
Dunkley is IN
That trade funded N.Cox to Butters.

2 premos > 1 premo

Just Grundy (VC) this game. GO PIES!!!!!!

Now watch Lachie go 125. I don't even care.

giphy.gif

At least something went right tonight.

F you Neale

Love you MAN BUN

F YOU COLLINGWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Judd_Magic Seymour Skinner Was it you with Bergman?
This might be worth a quick look in terms of C fallbacks, prob too risky.

I have SP Bergman but he is on my bench with Rowe.

New recruits Impey and Campbell at F4 and F5 now with Warner at F6. 😎👍

Traded Daniher to Jordon after round 1, still don’t have any regrets. Daniher played a good game tonight, still couldn’t score a 100. Still glad to have the extra 100k.
Daniher was ok. Looked like he was into the game and other than a couple of turnovers played like you'd want him to at his price. Would have been a better score with better delivery....2 or 3 times in a great position and the mid kicking to him just messed it up. Lions still average tonight but got the win. If they start playing well Daniher might benefit big time

That's why you don't get KPF's in SC gaiz.

Even playing a very good and important game (top 3 Brisbane players for mine) Daniher still only scores a measly 84 points.

Except for Tay Tay Texas Walker, he's an exception to the rule :moustache:

View attachment 1091776
If Tex doesn't tonne tomorrow night I'll eat my Chol

any normal person scores 120 tonight playing like he did, he just butchered the sh*t out of his chances, missed all the easy ones
Was fed dog food also. Couple of nice leads to the perfect space would;ve been easy shots on goal, and the ball sent over his head. Coach killer passes.
Totally out on his feet late in the game....that late shank for goal classic fatigue.
Encouraging game i thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back