Trades Round 3 trade plans

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha fair enough. We can all look up other blokes teams if we want too.

Think it's better to stick to posting our own teams and leave it to others to share their teams if they want too.
Agree.there’s a reason a lot of those coaches don’t constantly post their team on here for advice. There is enough help out there without revealing that groups preferences and trends. Poor form.

No.....not going Cripps this week, enabled me to get 3 big cash generators .....hoping taking the long game works
True ....have to ask why Cripps % ownership was so small though
I guess you have answered your own question. That and whatever reason you had for not starting him. The coaches in that league probably had similar thoughts.

I reckon X had his highest score for the year last week mate.
He wont cover Gawn very well if that is your plan.
120 was against the softest rucks the AFL has seen since Gumbelton.

As an eagles fan I know that all too well haha.

What do you think xerri will average from here? I was hoping for 85 where I could have him as f7/r3 long-term.

Posted my team the other day and I’m still likely to not trade. I can’t get Cripps, which is annoying but one idea I have had is

Owens and Whitfield to Luke McDonald and Bowey.

I already have Hewett but I wouldn’t be surprised if McDonald is a keeper either. North fans what do you think?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tempted to join the bandwagon to get Cripps and Hewett. And Brayshaw going great. But it means trading 2 of Daniel, Whitfield and Steele. They weren’t terrific in the first two rounds, but I think I will stick with them for now. Didn’t trade after week 1, and might not after Week 2. Never done that before.

Maybe they watched him play last year?
I've had the campaigner for the last 2 seasons

fire cooking GIF by Great Big Story

trade options please help me decide:

1. Whitfield, Berry and Ward (out) for Cripps, Bowey and Xerri (In) $33k left

2. Whitfield, Berry and Soligo (out) for Cripps, Bowey and D.Stephens (In) $12k left

3. Whitfield, Berry and Ward (out) Short, Xerri and D.Stephens (In) $51k left

Bump anyone gonna help me out??

trade options please help me decide:

1. Whitfield, Berry and Ward (out) for Cripps, Bowey and Xerri (In) $33k left

2. Whitfield, Berry and Soligo (out) for Cripps, Bowey and D.Stephens (In) $12k left

3. Whitfield, Berry and Ward (out) Short, Xerri and D.Stephens (In) $51k left
Hi mate - I’m not overly fond of the sideways premo trades, but if Whitfield is actually playing hurt then it may force our hand sooner rather later.

I probably wouldn’t trade Ward out either, big scores are coming yada yada yada, but have definitely flung Berry onto the dung heap in favour of JHF.

Cripps at his price is a must have though.

Maybe post your team for everyone to look at. There might be another way.

Cheers

Mcgovern > Xerri
Whitfield > Bowey at d4
Ward > Cripps

or:

Gov > Xerri
Whitfield > Hewett
Hough to Caldwell

First one I get the big Crippa before he shoots up in price but miss out on Hewett for a way more risky option in Bowey, and also lose Ward who will probably make good money.

Second one feels a lot safer/should make a lot of cash but I miss out on Cripps.

What do you guys reckon? I really want Cripps but not sure if I'm trying too hard to get him in
I think I like the second option better :thumbsu:

Can someone loan me some of that sweet, sweet SC cash so I can get me some Cherry? Only need to borrow 15k. Can pay you back in bitcoin.
I think we can come to some sort of arrangement, Riv.

C8C9E7D7-57C6-43D6-9DC0-BB222977D31F.gif

I’m not trading Berry (yet), but in paying close attention to him I’ve realised he’s a bit mediocre.

Just no real standout traits, not much physical presence despite being 6’2 and 90kgs.

I do think that playing as a defensive mid could really help his game eg Jack Steele and allow him to learn to hunt the ball by paying attention to what his opponents are doing around the stoppages.

Also means more CBA’s which will hopefully result in lots of tackles and a boost in clearance numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back