Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be mighty tempted to go Roughie/O'Meara -> Bont/WHE

Silly, but tempting. Not a fan how much O'Meara is having to collect to get his scores. Roughie is looking tired as the game goes on.

Puts MID: Danger, Pendles, Treloar, Bont, Fyfe, Titchell, Beams, SPS but WHE @ F4 would be worrying.

Well Jack Steven has a punctured lung, so I probably have to get rid of him

Thinking..

Steven to WHE (Florent to mid)
Eddy to Hannan

I'll have a heap of cash left to grab the best premo I can the week after

Not sure if I need another week to look at him, but thinking I'll get Nankervis in.

If I do, it'll be planned to keep him as my year end F6 ideally.

If it happens round 3 it will be

Barrett/Simpkin > Nankervis

No other trades at this stage.

Steele did well to score 65 in the end.

Worth keeping after his 113 last week....you're just chasing points mate.

After today's game I don't believe Steele will be a top 10 fwd so cashing him in for 120k and greater cash generation potential doesnt seem like chasing points. Would you rather hold Steele and pass on WHE?

People contemplating trading O'Meara and Rough should have a good think about long term strategy and the cost of trades. They will only improve from here and it's not like they have completely stunk it up. Sideways trading for another mid pricer will just blow a trade IMHO. I have Nank and Rough and I still think Rough will at least go close to equalling Nanks output by the end of the season.

Probably bringing Butler in on the bubble, maybe for Turner if he spuds it up again or Pickett.
Don't know if I should keep Hannerbury or not.
2 very underwhelming scores and could swap for anyone. Prob Pendles most likely.

Will be mighty tempted to go Roughie/O'Meara -> Bont/WHE

Silly, but tempting. Not a fan how much O'Meara is having to collect to get his scores. Roughie is looking tired as the game goes on.

Puts MID: Danger, Pendles, Treloar, Bont, Fyfe, Titchell, Beams, SPS but WHE @ F4 would be worrying.
At least he got 37 possessions (30 handballs) ......improvement curve is on a sharp upwards curve .....i'll certainly be holding

However have an long think ahead for Roughy, and a serious issue in Ablett to workout

People contemplating trading O'Meara and Rough should have a good think about long term strategy and the cost of trades. They will only improve from here and it's not like they have completely stunk it up. Sideways trading for another mid pricer will just blow a trade IMHO. I have Nank and Rough and I still think Rough will at least go close to equalling Nanks output by the end of the season.
The voice of reason ;) .....thoughts on Ablett?

Well Jack Steven has a punctured lung, so I probably have to get rid of him

Thinking..

Steven to WHE (Florent to mid)
Eddy to Hannan

I'll have a heap of cash left to grab the best premo I can the week after
Am i correct. price rises are after the 3rd game?

The voice of reason ;) .....thoughts on Ablett?

Didn't look like the real Ablett did he. Glad I don't have that problem. If it's true he's not engaged with the team it's a worry. However he might still go at 110 average even just cruising around the field.

I had him as a target after the GC bye. Not so keen anymore but I guess if I started him I would persevere.

Don't ask me about Hannebury.

Didn't look like the real Ablett did he. Glad I don't have that problem. If it's true he's not engaged with the team it's a worry. However he might still go at 110 average even just cruising around the field.

I had him as a target after the GC bye. Not so keen anymore but I guess if I started him I would persevere.

What are your thoughts on Hannebery??? :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What i saw with Ablett was, he would kick the ball and then walk .....the Ablett of old would kick and run to either the next contest or another position to receive .......looked tired, hopefully just sore

If i persevere, his scores could be pivotal to my seasons success or failure ? ......oh the agony of thinking

JOM is my m8 so he wont be going anywhere and there is **** all mid rookies worth getting. Rough on the other hand is in hindsight too costly and with the form of Nank and WHE who I both have I can maybe use some leftover cash to turn Rough into a premo. Higgins maybe an option if tons up again.

Looking to bring in Nank/WHE if I could only bring in one, do I take WHE because of the lower BE?
I would think so, along with the significant extra $$$ it will allow for an upgrade elsewhere. Tough one though. Who knows what Nankervis might be capable of for the rest of the year. Bit more upside with the WHE option I would say. Bit annoyed I missed the initial boat on both of them.

J.Smith > WHE (via DPP)

Then:
Pickett/Eddy/Parfitt > Hannan if he goes well today. Otherwise just the one trade at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back