Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He got mid 80s? He really didn't do much and he still scored that, if he kicked straight he tons.

I probably won't make that trade but in aggravation it feels right.

Butler &/or Hannan for Pickett/Eddy/Parfitt/D.Cameron. Possibly nothing.

Hoping Cameron comes in for Tippett.

Hibberd I may keep as a loopy till Newman is on the bubble.

Problem is I'll have to downgrade to do that, so unless I get any injuries im just going to keep my premos as they are. But it is worth considering, especially WHE.
Thinking of downgrading Hampton to Newman, and Simpkin up to WHE .......i'll have to check the $$$$$ as both Hampton and WHE due to increase in price

I picked Ward as a POD and he's not pulling his weight and I need cash. Will switch him to Heppell, Wines or Jones so I can move Bowes to WHE.
He's junked it up, up to 100 now. He'll finish ~110 probably

I'm upset, I wanted him to score ~80 again so I can get him under $500k :)

Probably gonna regret it but thinking I'm gonna pass on the Nanker and just bring in Hoskin Elliot and maybe Hayward. Would have to do a significant downgrade to bring in Nank.
I'm thinking the same.
Sideways of Roughie to WHE for cash gen knowing he will still need to be traded.
Swapping to Nank would be as a keeper as Roughie was intended and I'm still not sold on him.
Tonne up against West Coast next week and I might jump on

everybody gonna trade Roughy out when he is heading to QLD to vs the Gold Coast Trash

4+ goals locked in. Can't wait to see the first Roughy SC ton next weekend :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

everybody gonna trade Roughy out when he is heading to QLD to vs the Gold Coast Trash

4+ goals locked in. Can't wait to see the first Roughy SC ton next weekend :)
Maybe, but he looked nowhere near a threat today against us (Crows) ......so he's not a keeper & i may downgrade him to WHE and with the leftover cash upgrade Hampton / Omeara

Steele did well to score 65 in the end.

Worth keeping after his 113 last week....you're just chasing points mate.
65 is flattering .....i'm more interested in his 13 at half time, which showed as a mid how little influence he had

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back