Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Houston and Eddy may be out next week as Hartlett and Pittard will return. Port fans may know more but will definitely affect a lot of people's teams
Exactly why I'm steering clear of Houston, great scoring potential though.

JoM against Suns this week, Roughie getting better...

Hannebery and Tippett forcing my hand this week. Hannebery will drop 100k in the next couple of weeks, can't risk that if he keeps playing the way he does.

Hayward -94
SPP -90
Butler -90
Houston -86
WHE -85
Preuss -84
Otten -82
Newman -75

Then it sort of falls away

I'm guessing these cash generations will change tomorrow.
Hannan and Butler are projected at flat 96s atm.

I have Bowes that I need to get rid of in my forward line and I only have 8k in the bank. These are the 2 different scenarios I'm considering.

1. I have Ward as a Mid POD and his BE is 148, trade him down to Murphy or Oliver. My other mids are Danger, JPK, Treloar, Beams, JOM, SPP, SPS, Parfitt & Pickett. I'll use the extra cash to upgrade Bowes to WHE if I get Murphy or Nank if I get Oliver. Leaves me with $100k with WHE or $5k with Nank.

2. My rucks are Grundy, Sandi and Witts. Witts has given similar output to Sandi for $90k less. Trade Sandi to Strnadica and upgrade Bowes to Nank. That will give me a forward line of Dahl, Buddy, Nank, Roughy, Steele, Butler, Hannan, Eddy. Also leaves me with $20k

upload_2017-4-2_22-37-36.png

tenor.gif

Pickett can get the **** right out of my team the useless squib. Taranto to the middle, WHE in.
Gimpkin is also useless, and plays GWS and the Dogs in the next fortnight, so he can **** off too, his BE inst even negative the shittruck. Welcome Houston.

Round 2 Lookout just finished and i've got 73k in the bank and seemed to have misplaced 4 of my trades... :drunk:

Recntly he has been poo but he can do it, that is what is messing with my head , I might sleep on it and reassess

It's pretty clear cut with Murphy. The poor bugger's had shitful luck with impact injuries past 2 years & that alone has ruined him. If that's being poo, well it's a pretty easy decision for you to make assuming he gets some luck.

Taranto for WHE. Is it worth it? I scored 2286 this week but I'm really feeling like WHE is can't miss...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Want to trade half my f***ing team but have to remain calm and have faith in my premos & mid-pricers, and use trades this week for rookie corrections.

At the moment:
Out - J. Simpkin, J. Smith.
In - Hoskin-Elliot, T. Stewart.

Please Laird, Ryder, Sandi, Lynch, Steele bounce back :'(

Okay who the hell should I trade hanners for? Bong, wines, Heppell, Murphy, Sloane, jpk or if I downgrade Simpkin to a cheap rookie, I could afford peddles, HELP

No use trading in Pendlebury until after his kid is born next month - he has stated he'll miss a game if it coincides with a game. I started with him so i'll obviously keep him but don't burn a trade on him yet if there's a possibility you'll miss him for a week.

:rainbow:Sitting tight with the worries of Hanners,Treloar and Roughy...too good,not to come good!
I think it should only be rooks that we should worry about now...I only had stradick and hibberd not score this week and am thinking of doing something different.
Started with Gawn,Sandi and the strad....with Nank up forward. After today's show from Pruess and the likelihood of Cameron getting a run for the next few could see me having a team with 6 ruckman in at some stage:eek:
Never before have I ever considered such a move. I know WHE and MBank down back are performing and you can throw in McGrath too, but I might have to pass. Not worth chasing the points now!
The cheap guys are still making good coin,scoring okay and I feel they offer more upward movement.
Sticking fat with me premos and rookies. Mid year is when it will turn to a bonus when I have more premos earlier than those who took all the 200k+ guys.
...it's like we give em a head start, then run em down and take the cake!....too easy mate!:cool:
just need the downgrade guys to keep flowing in Berry,Myers,Shaz,W.Rioli and perhaps Freeman.:rainbow:

Hey guys, I am normally a stubborn man who never admits his faults, his wrongs or his terrible decisions regarding Supercoach. When Supercoach opened I went through the prices, DPP and I saw Dangerfields price, I said, no ****ing way am I getting him in and spending a good chunk of my cap on a bloke who will drop 100k in 3 weeks. How wrong I was, I need you Paddy, I need you more than I need my next beer.

How can I get you in? I ****ING CANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just going taranto to WHE this week.Not going to bother with houston, because Port arent going to be handing out big thrashings like that every week.

Gotta back in my midpricers like Steele, O'meara and ryder. I picked them for a reason, and 1 bad game doesnt change that.

if id held off on smith---hannan last week id have done smith---houston this week. Oh well, could still turn out to be the right move in the long run.

:rainbow:Sitting tight with the worries of Hanners,Treloar and Roughy...too good,not to come good!
I think it should only be rooks that we should worry about now...I only had stradick and hibberd not score this week and am thinking of doing something different.
Started with Gawn,Sandi and the strad....with Nank up forward. After today's show from Pruess and the likelihood of Cameron getting a run for the next few could see me having a team with 6 ruckman in at some stage:eek:
Never before have I ever considered such a move. I know WHE and MBank down back are performing and you can throw in McGrath too, but I might have to pass. Not worth chasing the points now!
The cheap guys are still making good coin,scoring okay and I feel they offer more upward movement.
Sticking fat with me premos and rookies. Mid year is when it will turn to a bonus when I have more premos earlier than those who took all the 200k+ guys.
...it's like we give em a head start, then run em down and take the cake!....too easy mate!:cool:
just need the downgrade guys to keep flowing in Berry,Myers,Shaz,W.Rioli and perhaps Freeman.:rainbow:

Don't worry about Treloar his winning lots of the ball eventually his scores will reflect that

Roughhead will only get better as well and with the GC this week could post 100+

Hanners is the worry, looks horribly out of form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back