Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 trade locked in

Florent to WHE
$8400 left

Unfortunately I can't afford Eddy to Hannan, so Eddy will have to stick around for now

Using a 2nd trade to bring Hannan in will depend on how SPP, SPS, Barrett, Pickett and Parfitt perform

1 trade locked in

Florent to WHE
$8400 left

Unfortunately I can't afford Eddy to Hannan, so Eddy will have to stick around for now

Using a 2nd trade to bring Hannan in will depend on how SPP, SPS, Barrett, Pickett and Parfitt perform

do SPS to WHE (obviously dependant on how SPS goes this weekend)

then you can afford Eddy to Hannan

1 trade locked in

Florent to WHE
$8400 left

Is that this weeks trade, or next weeks trade plans?

I have him too, he's out for Bontempelli or possibly Heppell/Zerrett/Smitchell depending on the upcoming scores.
I can upgrade him to jpk, peddles or someone else about 40k higher then him but then I can't upgrade any rookies, wanting to do Simpkin to McGrath if McGrath has another good game and Simpkin does nothing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

do SPS to WHE (obviously dependant on how SPS goes this weekend)

then you can afford Eddy to Hannan
oh yeah, didn't think of that

let's see how SPS goes tomorrow, another sub 65 score will make my decision very easy

Gone early ? ......great chess players think 3-4 shots ahead ...well played ;)
haha thanks for the moral boost mate

I'm a terrible chess player and a terrible SC as well, don't have much going for me :p

Don't have any of Nanks, WHE or Marchbank but I don't have any premos that have been under performing so far, so I'll probably skip them. Likely to go Smith -> Newman
The question is whether we chase past points & whether they're likely to continue the run ? ......i wrestle with that question a lot ....but don't think i can ignore WHE's big upcoming price increase, even though the score was flattered by 3 goals

haha thanks for the moral boost mate

I'm a terrible chess player and a terrible SC as well, don't have much going for me :p
Luck?

You suggesting Stevebbb is lacking teeth ? ......isn't that a rather harsh generalisation of Collingwood supporters :p
No I'm suggesting that having teeth is something he has going for him as a Collingwood supporter

No I'm suggesting that having teeth is something he has going for him as a Collingwood supporter
Same thing .....same insult to Collingwood supporters :p .....just stated in a different fashion :p

We won't get into the typical stereotype Adelaide Crow Supporter :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back