Autopsy Round 5, 2019: Melbourne v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Our last 40 minutes was pretty garbage after we had them absolutely on the ropes, so we still need to work on fully putting teams away, but hopefully that will come.

PS- How bloody good is Wilkie! Literally looking better and better by the quarter I reckon. Confidence seems to be going through the roof!

Jack Billings lost me $190, immediately after Jack Steele's 20th touch made me think I had my multi.

Oof that's rough, least we still had something to celebrate. If we'd lost I'd have $0 and not even a victory to be happy about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The roar when JB slotted that goal....that is 10 years of frustration coming out....GO THE SAINTS!!
I liked how the entire team was huddling waiting for it then they all went towards him

That was expected, but awesome just the same!

Sadly I missed the 3rd quarter because life got in the way, but watched most of the first half. Real team performance. Just as predicted, after sone futile resistance, Melbourne eventually melted. If only all my footy predictions were so precise.

Always a pleasure to hear McGuire commentate too, not a huge fan of the guy but he knows his footy and after Cometi, he's probably the best commercial media commentator around. The only thing I'd say against his work today is that he laid it on a bit thick with the "Saints fans you'll want to watch this again after the match" comment like this is a grand final for us.

Eddie, you know what us beating Melbourne is?

Business.
As.
Usual.

So yes, we're back, folks! Get on board.

People might criticise us for segregation but as far as the bandwagon goes, blacks and whites sit where they want but purples at the the back of the bus.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 5, 2019: Melbourne v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Back