Autopsy Round 5, 2019: Melbourne v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Be bop a lula Dees are our baby! :smile:
Glorious times fellow Sainters!
We can't be stopped. You can just smell the hunger and belief being installed into this team!

Covered the 25+ point spread to make it all that much sweeter!
What i'm loving is we are giving consistent team effort with no passengers!
And we can still get a whole lot better....The upside in this team is enormous!
I had had full chubb going since halfway through the 2nd quarter!

Happy days folks! Oh when the Saints.......:stkilda:

Speechless

I have no speech

We just destroyed a premiership fancy on their home ground.

This season is reminding me of 1997 when no one rated us pre-season but we stormed into a GF.

Dare to dream boys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely ecstatic with that win.

I was worried coming into it, felt the shorter break the week after a trip to Perth with Melbourne getting a long break was going to be telling in the end.

But I shouldn’t have doubted us, we had the game well and truly finished by three quarter time.

The footy from the mid point of the second quarter until the end of the third was some of the best stuff I’ve seen from us. We were under the pump, but didn’t panic, turned up the heat, believed in ourselves and they just couldn’t go with us.

Their season was pretty much on the line too, making it even more meritorious.

Again, a great team effort. Again a great coaching effort.

The above is why we are 4-1 and it’s glorious.

Last edited:
heck yes campaigners, heck yes.

Our defence is looking hot shit. Midfielders working their asses off and Billings now adds a bit of polish to that. Genuine midfielder/winger now.
Membrey killed it.
Lonie continues his breakout year.
Acres again working his way into a game, when he starts putting all 4 quarters together he is going to one hell of a mid/utility option.
Kent should be what we were trying to get Billings to be; high half forward who occasionally strays up onto a wing. When he's kicking inside fifty and presenting a marking option, he looks the goods.
Seb Ross and Jack Newnes really look like they've lifted in terms of their leadership out their this year.

****in stoked.

Hate to be pedantic after a GREAT win George , but any chance we could call this a Review thread rather than an Autopsy...which it definitely ain’t! :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 5, 2019: Melbourne v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Back