Trades Round 5 Trades - Contenders for dual-position status

Remove this Banner Ad

Lloyd is splitting kick-ins 3 ways now,
That's not really the case, it's mainly him and The Lizard
1681367025841.png

and his touches aren't any different from last season just better usage I guess, personally I prefer Mason Redman at that price point, I think the 49 was an aberration given he gave away 2 50s and multiple free kicks leading to goals which probably cost him 40 points.
I prefer Redman too, hoping for no more stinkers though. He does have a very strong correlation to scoring well in wins and shitting the bed in loses though.

Have to trade out Doc and really want Dawson. He's getting mid time now which is boosting his backline score and you know he's going to have the fittness to run out the year in that new dual role with Burgo in his second year at the Crows.

Problem is it will take 2 trades to afford him and I'll have to trade out a decent rookie with more money to make to NVR and I'm not convinced he has JS.

The alternative would be a single trade to a Rioli, Barrass, Richards or Redmond type. All good, but definitely second tier.

Nope. Any player is only relevant from the time they enter your team. If you don’t have him, what he’s already scored doesn’t count.

Correct.

And I quote [myself]: "A 110 av. from here makes him a certain top 4 defender... 👨‍🦯

Hi Legends,
Just trying to find a way to fix this mess of a team. Doc needs to go but unsure weather to hold Witts or move him on (Thinking hold).
Hayden Young is the other killer in my side. This what I was thinking.

Option 1
Jones > Samson Ryan ( Via Constable to DEF, Phillipou to MID, Madden FWD)
Doc > Stewart - $84,000 in the shed
Then maybe Young > Redman or Lloyd

Option 1
Jones > Samson Ryan ( Via Constable to DEF, Phillipou to MID, Madden FWD)
Doc > Dawson - $38,600 in the shed
Then maybe Duncan ($10,500 left)

Thoughts please

View attachment 1658722
I like the first option. Stewart's price is too good to not bring him in.

View attachment 1658772View attachment 1658771
doch -> dawson
day -> michalanney
uwland -> JVR

does anyone have any other suggestions for trades this week?
My advice is don't trade Day to Michalanney.

Sticky situation with Day's hearing after the start of tonights game (maybe?), but I get the feeling Day is going to get 1 week only*

*Not a guarantee in the slightest

Do you think Himmelberg gets moved back at some point? He nuked Cumming last year.

The Gull is SC royalty, and he has found more chips this year. Does the fast style of footy Sydney are playing limit his ceiling though? As you say he's very safe.
Cant see a reason at this stage. That whole backline is being ruined for us by sharing the points. All of them are scorers, Cumming Shitfield Buckley Haynes resulting in 90 being a good average. At least we know Cumming though has the kickins still, which will hopefully mean he can be sweated on and his scoring will return at some point. They only had that one bad loss in Perth, otherwise competitive and Himmelberg jagging enough snags to cement him up fwd. Him possibly going to def is one of those things you could needlessly spend all season wondering about and effecting decisions.
Apart from the bargain Buckey and Haynes nice at the price...i can see at least one serious bargain coming from the GWS defs. I reckon it'll prove to be Cumming when his price gets really juicy. Wouldnt touch Shitfield even if he has dpp, and Haynes will fade i reckon.

At this point i dont think much has changed at Syd, other than looking like shit recently. Gull is a conservative safe trade at this point. Nothing wrong with locking that away for later, but i;d try to trade UP to get Lloyd rather than doing say Doc-Lloyd. I'd choose Stewart for Doc if i was playing coz the price has narrowed huge.

Doch > Saad
Amartey > Ryan

Will hold my 3rd trade unless Cole is out. If he is I’ll trade him to Mich or go early on Wagner if Cowan puts up a shite score.

IMG_0610.jpeg IMG_0611.jpeg

SC logic at its finest. And we wonder why we’re always camped at the vents and regrets thread haha 😂

No complaints here. He made me $100k averaged over a hundred.

and now he's turfed for super POD Libba!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That comment earlier JuddgementDay about it just seems to happen ?

In a few hours it will happen again without me doing anything, Witts is down 2.5% today, will be below 10% tomorrow

Me keep
Have you seen another Buckley owner around the traps yet ? He's still scoring pretty well and big earner.

Have to trade out Doc and really want Dawson. He's getting mid time now which is boosting his backline score and you know he's going to have the fittness to run out the year in that new dual role with Burgo in his second year at the Crows.

Problem is it will take 2 trades to afford him and I'll have to trade out a decent rookie with more money to make to NVR and I'm not convinced he has JS.

The alternative would be a single trade to a Rioli, Barrass, Richards or Redmond type. All good, but definitely second tier.
Stewart?

I still have NFI what I'm doing with trades. Haven't been this uncertain in a longggg time.

Option 1 - Doc > Naicos, Hollands > JVR, pocket 81k

Option 2 - Doc > Stewart, Hollands > JVR, pocket 100k

Option 3 - Doc > Redman, Hollands > JVR, Mackenzie > Ziebell using a boost.

Screen Shot 2023-04-13 at 5.22.11 pm.png

That's not really the case, it's mainly him and The Lizard
View attachment 1658754

I prefer Redman too, hoping for no more stinkers though. He does have a very strong correlation to scoring well in wins and shitting the bed in loses though.

Blessed for this information, seems a nice value pick replacement for docherty.

I still have to watch the campaigner mills run around.

I still have NFI what I'm doing with trades. Haven't been this uncertain in a longggg time.

View attachment 1658834
Get Nicky D while you can (I'm doing the same)

You kidding me, Will Day!?

View attachment 1658834
Option1
The only concern is that Ross Lyon loves to tag and Daicos didn't handle it well when tagged by the Hawks in the preseason.

alright alright, I've been convinced to not go early on SP Corey Wagner

-Davey to Young or van Rooyen (pending team selections)
-Doch to Nicky Daics

Option1
The only concern is that Ross Lyon loves to tag and Daicos didn't handle it well when tagged by the Hawks in the preseason.

As a Pies man I am slightly concerned. I feel stupid for not picking up from Rd1, and in the back of my mind he won't average 135 all season. I've missed those scores now. RTB playing an incredible game plan at the minute, and whilst it's the ROS and not one week I can't not think in the back of my mind teams will purely HAVE to put more time into Daicos. He's an incredible gut runner so his floor will be outstanding but I am slightly worried there will come a time when he doesn't get 20+ handball receives and kick 2 goals a game

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades Round 5 Trades - Contenders for dual-position status

Remove this Banner Ad

Back