Trades Round 5 Trades - Contenders for dual-position status

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve discussed with the SC injury gods - after serving my penance with Doch & Day, my injuries and suspensions curse will be lifted from here on - so I’m free to trade in whoever I want :p

I’ve discussed with the SC injury gods - after serving my penance with Doch & Day, my injuries and suspensions curse will be lifted from here on - so I’m free to trade in whoever I want :p
I don't trust you. Stay away from my trade in this week (Dawson)!

Just not sure and or Redman, Rioli, Barrass, Baker, Dale etc. offer any real value vs the likely top 6 defenders to warrant picking them.
It's not a great price bracket to be shopping in.
Day, I guess, appeal pending, Haynes / Rivers on price point, I suppose.🥵

Can’t afford Dawson, Ryan or Saad so looks the it’s return of the OG seagull Jakey Lloyd
Seagull GIF by CRDI. Ajuntament de Girona

That's not a penance my son, that's an entree
You’ll like this - I’ve decided to triple down and got more midpricers - PODish too

I’m chasing my son, who had a huge start on his dad with an awful rank of 65K - but, I’m not giving up. I’ll claw my way upwards :D

Can’t bring myself to replacing Docherty with anybody below Dale (who I’m $2k off) so it’s:

• L Jones to T Young (more $ gen left IMO and I’m concerned about role with Keath out)
  • Docherty to Stewart + handy cash

how many trades and boosts do you have left this is an excellent side, nearly as good as mine however i've definitely burned a lot more trades (and boosts) than you. i have michalanney instead of constable, laird instead of oliver, bont instead of neale, gulden instead of cogs and JVR instead of greene. only around 30k itb.
33 trades and 4 boosts remaining.
I'm not opposed to trading, but just don't see any value this week.
Wouldn't mind JVR but don't see any sensible way to bring him in.
If I hold this week, with 88k in the bank, some luck with Ziebell/Sheezel getting DPP and some cows going up a little more, I should be able to shift Coniglio forward, boost and turn 3 cows into another premo mid.

The thing that could turn all of this on its head will be team selection tonight.
Wilmot, Cowan, MacKenzie, Baker, Davey. All must have some degree of doubt

You’ll like this - I’ve decided to triple down and got more midpricers - PODish too

I’m chasing my son, who had a huge start on his dad with an awful rank of 65K - but, I’m not giving up. I’ll claw my way upwards :D
I don't chase POD's or midpricers, it just seems to happen. Had to turf Doch only interested in Stew/Dawks, but not prepared to use 2 trades to get one of them in, didn't like the rest, so bought a mid instead, that worked well so repeated it with Mcgrath. then noticed a few hours later I bought in a 2% and a 3%. thought that was pretty cool I can visit my home away from home the POD thread again. Which reminds me haven't visited your MPM thread for weeks, my apologies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Positive: A 110 av. from here makes him a certain top 4 defender, where question marks still surround others.
Nope. Any player is only relevant from the time they enter your team. If you don’t have him, what he’s already scored doesn’t count.

Is boosting to trade Amartey-Sampson Ryan a wasted trade? Already locked in the other two trades.
**** me. I couldn’t think of a better way of pissing a boost up against the wall.

So much panic in this chat. More than usual, so many experienced coaches in uncharted waters (ranking) going against the commandments.

Who will sink and who will swim. Interesting times ahead.
Strange trade, but I think you should back your gut and do it

I don't trust you. Stay away from my trade in this week (Dawson)!
I don’t trust either of you. Stay away from my starting D1 (Dawson)! I’m allowed to get one damn selection right without you all breaking him FFS.

I don’t trust either of you. Stay away from my starting D1 (Dawson)! I’m allowed to get one damn selection right without you all breaking him FFS.
Deal - if you stay away from Kozzie :p

Traded Doch to Michalanney. Will stick the E on Cowan. If he has a cracker will push him onto the field and use the cash to get a premium mid, if he flounders will keep on the bench and get Stewart.

Just checking on this one. You can't switch Michalanney to Stewart as he plays first game. Or have I misunderstood your plan?

Yes, you can now. You trade Docherty to Michalanney before tonight. If you change your mind, you can 'update trade' and switch to Stewart of whoever. Obviously you can't change the Docherty part of the trade (as he is locked in as your traded out player) but you can change who you trade in for him (assuming they haven't played of course).

But Michalanney also plays tonight so will be locked

Haha - I am so dumb. The principle of what is possible still remains the same but yes, it didn't click who else was playing tonight as my only trades/emergencies pertaining to tonight involve Carlton players and not Adelaide ones.
No Way Wow GIF by TV Land

Doc out for Michalanney
But seriously Draper or sean Darcy in ruck to cover nank?

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades Round 5 Trades - Contenders for dual-position status

Remove this Banner Ad

Back