Game Day Round 5 vs. BRIS. Thurs 14/04, 7:35pm Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In: Krueger, degoey, Adams, rough, cox
Out: Cameron, ginnivan, Elliot, madgen, mihocek

Play degoey more fwd, rotate pendles more through the mid and play josh daicos forward/wing rotating with sidey.

Would love to know the numbers on which players average the most goals against which of our players. If I was having a guess I'd say Joe Daniher would average more goals on Darcy Moore than pretty much anyone.

Would love to know the numbers on which players average the most goals against which of our players. If I was having a guess I'd say Joe Daniher would average more goals on Darcy Moore than pretty much anyone.
His athleticism + ability to kick goals from a long way out seem to bother Moore. Not too many KPFs who are taller, more athletic and perhaps stronger than Moore - Daniher is one.

His athleticism + ability to kick goals from a long way out seem to bother Moore. Not too many KPFs who are taller, more athletic and perhaps stronger than Moore - Daniher is one.
Daniher kills us no matter who is playing on him dating back many years. He loves playing us and it's the only time I ever seeing him play like he's breathing fire and gives a crap.

Daniher kills us no matter who is playing on him dating back many years. He loves playing us and it's the only time I ever seeing him play like he's breathing fire and gives a crap.
Careful now, might give Brisbane a reason to advocate for every team jumping on the prison bars bandwagon :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Easy solution.

The Madge.

Jeremy Cameron is our killer. 45 goals in 12 games. That’s almost 4 a game.

To date Mihocek and Ginnivan are our two leading scorers for the year. Elliott is 5th.

Fair to say we're rooted.
De Goey is capable of changing that very quickly.

Not ideal with the Mihocek and Ginni news! Going to be hard(er) to score now, would have been tough already most likely!

In. De Goey Adams Kreuger Roughead Cox
Out. Elliott Ginnivan Mihocek Cameron C.Brown Bianco

B. Howe Roughead Quaynor
HB. Maynard Moore Pendlebury
C. J.Daicos Crisp Sidebottom
HF. Hoskin-Elliott Kreuger De Goey
F. Henry Cox McInnes
R. Grundy Lipinski Adams
I. Wilson N.Daicos Noble Madgen
E. Poulter (sub) Bianco Macrae C.Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.