Review Round 5 vs Bulldogs @ Marvel Stadium (17.04.21 - 4:35pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Caleb Daniel will miss through suspension.

think we’ll play much better on the dry deck.

I’ll be happy if we see our guys playing a recognisable style, playing to our strengths.

Out: DMac, Lemmens, Brodie
In: Fiorini, Flanders, sharp

First Suns game i'll have been to for a very long time thanks for COVID. Not exactly a lot given how we're performing but excited for live footy. It's hard to know who to bring in with these VFL practice matches but you'd think Corbett and Atkins would have to be very close. I'm officially of Darcy MacPherson. Wow he was bad Saturday. Such a shame.

I have Rory Atkins in a fantasy draft league. How's he travelling?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Caleb Daniel will miss through suspension.

think we’ll play much better on the dry deck.

I’ll be happy if we see our guys playing a recognisable style, playing to our strengths.

Out: DMac, Lemmens, Brodie
In: Fiorini, Flanders, sharp
How many Brodie GCS have ;)

You should’ve got an email with the details

There’s a link for Victorian suns members

Says additional tickets you purchase won’t be in the suns section so I’m guessing that means the suns section is behind the goals

View attachment 1101494
I haven't gotten any email at all. Do we know how we can end up upgrading to sit with the suns cheersquad? I've sat there every game I go to in Vic!

You should’ve got an email with the details

There’s a link for Victorian suns members

Says additional tickets you purchase won’t be in the suns section so I’m guessing that means the suns section is behind the goals

View attachment 1101494
Emailed the club about it. This is the response I got when I asked if Victorian Suns members have access to the cheer squad area. I dare say our area will look very lite then...

‘This will be into the designated SUNS bays but not within the SUNS cheer squad. SUNSCREAMER Away members will have access into the cheer squad area.’

Emailed the club about it. This is the response I got when I asked if Victorian Suns members have access to the cheer squad area. I dare say our area will look very lite then...

‘This will be into the designated SUNS bays but not within the SUNS cheer squad. SUNSCREAMER Away members will have access into the cheer squad area.’

There should be 2 Victorian membership options vic suns and vic sunscreamers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ladies and Gentlemen, probably those from interstate more specifically, I will be on the road on Saturday but would like to be able to listen to the game on the long drive. Are there any apps that are worthwhile downloading that will broadcast the game. I have downloaded the Triple M app with the hopes that they might broadcast it but any other suggestions are appreciated.

Ladies and Gentlemen, probably those from interstate more specifically, I will be on the road on Saturday but would like to be able to listen to the game on the long drive. Are there any apps that are worthwhile downloading that will broadcast the game. I have downloaded the Triple M app with the hopes that they might broadcast it but any other suggestions are appreciated.
AFL app will have broadcasts of it on game day

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 5 vs Bulldogs @ Marvel Stadium (17.04.21 - 4:35pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back