Preview Round 5 vs North - Astbury Out Tuck In

Remove this Banner Ad

Final Richmond Team, rd 5 v North at Etihad 24/4. Interchange - B.Nason, D.Grimes, R.Nahas, B.Miller. Emerg - J.Webberley, D.Connors, S.Tuck

Taken from the same link as above. Thought for sure Tucky was going to play.

Surely this was the week for Tucky to come in.... I hope there is a late change... Where does Nahas live?:eek:

Final Richmond Team, rd 5 v North at Etihad 24/4. Interchange - B.Nason, D.Grimes, R.Nahas, B.Miller. Emerg - J.Webberley, D.Connors, S.Tuck

Taken from the same link as above. Thought for sure Tucky was going to play.

Fair dinkum.

Bad selection. How can we play White, King, Nahas, Nason in 1 side?

lol the midget team for rnd 5, onya hardwick :thumbsu:
How is it a midget side? We've got 3 tall forwards, 3 talls defenders a ruckman and the rest are made up of running types.

do we really need 3 tall defenders against north, plus we have 3 tall forwards so its not like there is much room for one of them to go forward.

now im off to go lock edwards up somewhere so he cant make the game on sunday, ill leave a footy with him so he can practice his skills...but seriously how does he keep getting a game and tuck doesnt

Tuck didn't make the cut?

Excellent.

I wouldn't mind him at North for a couple of seasons.
Done.
We will give you Tucky and our priority pick (around No 20) for Goldstein.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tuck didn't make the cut?

Excellent.

I wouldn't mind him at North for a couple of seasons.

-----------------------------------------

If he keeps getting left out then I'd say he'll be departing at years end.

For some strange reason I always thought he'd up in a North jumper.

GWS might be keen to get a hard body into their midfield though.

He'll probably play until he's 35 like his old man.

How is it a midget side? We've got 3 tall forwards, 3 talls defenders a ruckman and the rest are made up of running types.

So you think it's a pretty well balanced side then??

Happy to see White, King, Nahas, Edwards, Nason, Houli all running around together??

I thought Nason was due to come in but surely it had to be at the expense of one of the above didn't it?? I'd sooner have seen Helbig keep his spot over a Nahas or a Edwards..

I'm really happy Grimes has held his spot, would love to see him settle into playing on 3rd talls for a while rather than being on the big focal point forwards.. Too early in his career for that..

Happy to see White, King, Nahas, Edwards, Nason, Houli all running around together??

I thought Nason was due to come in but surely it had to be at the expense of one of the above didn't it?? I'd sooner have seen Helbig keep his spot over a Nahas or a Edwards..

I'm really happy Grimes has held his spot, would love to see him settle into playing on 3rd talls for a while rather than being on the big focal point forwards.. Too early in his career for that..
Do only one who doesn't deserve his spot is Edwards, Nahas possibly, but he has been Richo-like compared to Edwards.

Bring in Tuck for him, everyone is happy, (expect Edwards)

Do only one who doesn't deserve his spot is Edwards, Nahas possibly, but he has been Richo-like compared to Edwards.

Bring in Tuck for him, everyone is happy, (expect Edwards)

Oh look I'm not suggesting that they all get the chop, I just don't like the idea of them all running around together during the same game!

And yes on output Edwards and Nahas should back playing VFL..

None of our short people are particularly clever players and all can be very very suspect with their disposal. A true recipe for disaster....

Actually I do, sure I wouldn't have minded Tuck being in to give us that extra big body, but I'm also ok with Nason coming in as well as he also gives us another outside runner.

At the same time we've got 3 talls to play up forward and 3 talls down back if we need them.

ok your proberly right maybe not the worst

but his last game was really bad and i am not just talking about his disposal any one can have a bad day i was talking about his lack of defensive know how he has no idea how to defend he is always on the wrong side with out touch.
the credential question was a response to you asking about mine

Definitely agree with you about his last game.... So many complete and utter f ups that it was almost comical....

Credentials was in regards to... got no idea... I was smashed!!

Nason will be a good addition to the mix, loves to run, works hard to get into space...I'd be perservering with him. my only concern is can we afford white, nahas and nason in the one side. whitey has been in good form..no probs...Nahas has to be firing on all cylinders to hold his spot. I personally reckon Nason has the footy smarts to be the best contributor of the two. all the best to his return:thumbsu:

Definitely agree with you about his last game.... So many complete and utter f ups that it was almost comical....

Credentials was in regards to... got no idea... I was smashed!![/quote]

maybe i need to do more of that

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Round 5 vs North - Astbury Out Tuck In

Remove this Banner Ad

Back