Game Day Round 6 2021: Hawks v Crows, UTAS, Sunday 25th April, 12:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our midfield is not accountable and we seem unable during games to identify someone that is killing us (Seedsman) and then actually do something about it.

Clarko has taken the hand brake off today and let us play with some flair which is bloody good to see.

Unfortunately we have had players butcher the ball into the middle of the ground that has cost us easy goals out the back.

14.0 is next level taking the pi55 but I reckon we are still in this game .

Turn the ball into the middle of the ground where Adelaide have always loved to swarm with the running handball game. Not smart

It was well timed on your behalf :) :thumbsu:
Cheers mate, all cyclical in this sport. Ups and downs, not fretting.
You wont be the only team the Cats do that to down there either - its a nightmare of a road-trip for teams. McGovern going down freeing up Jezza was rotten luck too. You'll be right!

Thanks :) Yes you are right, when you follow successful clubs like we do, I guess you learn not to let the downs affect you too much!

Still though that was utterly sickening yesterday, that whole club nauseates me 🤢 Let’s see how grandpas army goes now though... shall be interesting 😛

Amazing stat.

Both sides have had 27 inside 50's.

Both sides running at 14 shots from those 27 inside 50's, so both sides 52% from entries.

One side has kick 14 goals straight, and that's the game.

We are letting them score far too easily. Defence is just not looking organised at all.
Lets see what happens if they start missing goals and we can occasionally stop an inside 50? Crazy, I know.

On a positive note, another loss makes us closer to Clarkson playing some more kids.

There were some soft efforts by Hawthorn players, that quarter.
Half the reason why we're in this mess, he won't play the bloody kids! We've been cooked since 2016 and at this rate will be until 2026!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is flattening and hard to watch.

No midfield pressure or defence. Our defenders can't cope.

Games like this make you want to bottom out. I'm out of answers.
Jason Horne looking good right now though. :moustache:

I don’t think Phillps’ kicking is AFL standard. Can see why Collingwood let him go, cap or no cap space. Hope Downie plays well in the 2s.
Midfield is so bad. Need to draft best available (Horne if we lose to North which is a big chance now).
Every kick he seems to be falling off the ball.

Embarrassing midfield display in this quarter. Utterly incompetent.

Unfortunately clear today that this will be McEvoy’s last season. Like Stratton’s 2019 should have been.

We have the worst key position stocks in the league.

I was at a game vs doggies at marvel in around 2009 or 2010.
We didn’t kick a major in the first half, were down by 15 goals at the main break.

this is worse.
disagree. at least we have kicked 9. Just not winning it enough in middle to give our forwards a chance (from what I am hearing given I have no kayo it doesn't seem like their backs have much clue against our forwards either)

Half the reason why we're in this mess, he won't play the bloody kids! We've been cooked since 2016 and at this rate will be until 2026!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Can’t imagine what the posting on these pages would be like if that was to happen. Some of the comments are already appalling

Embarrassing midfield display in this quarter. Utterly incompetent.

Unfortunately clear today that this will be McEvoy’s last season. Like Stratton’s 2019 should have been.

We have the worst key position stocks in the league.

He signed a contract extension at the start of the to basically justify the decision to make him captain. Just like they did for Stratton in 2020.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back