Round 6 Discussion (dedicated to NSW CROW)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a serious note, I currently have Ross and Moore as emergencies. Definitely taking Ross’ score. Setterfield/Scott can Emg loop Ross.
Now, Moore’s score was typical, 77.

Would you take Constable and Drew over Moore?
I can take any combination of 2 of the 3 with DPP.
I’m leaning towards Constable and Drew.

geeze how well are GWS going that they can afford to drop a player of Hatelys calibre.
Lost to Freo at home. Must be all his fault. :drunk:

Everyone presumed GWS would be a dynasty by now too. **** off Leon Cameron. If Sydney had media and the club had any fans they'd have pressured him into early retirement.

hoping Rotham doesnt make the team this week. Would be a handy downgrade next week

Whats this Noah Answerth's story, is he any good?
Are you really going to downgrade to someone who can’t get a game consistently?

Yep! Just when you think you're going alright, and have Baker loopholed for Larkey who hasn't played a game. He gets called up for his first game when teams are announced after 2 games have already been played. Larkey will score 20 vs port in Adelaide. **** you SC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hoping Rotham doesnt make the team this week. Would be a handy downgrade next week

Whats this Noah Answerth's story, is he any good?
From his Bio.

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

On a serious note, I currently have Ross and Moore as emergencies. Definitely taking Ross’ score. Setterfield/Scott can Emg loop Ross.

Take the 77 :D

Loophole with Clark ;)
If you don't have that luxury, Scrimshaw imo
I was leaning towards fielding duursma, as scrimshaw is taller & relies more on marking on a windy Hobart day, but I havent seen much of either players

From his Bio.

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.
Thanks for the heads up.

I think my side could really benefit from having a player whose balls had been shaved by a Zoroastrian

Constable 85
Drew 73

With Clark out, can take Collins (v Bris) or Scrimshaw (v Carl) on field? Thinking Scrimshaw.

Or use a second trade this week to upgrade one of them ($200k bank)? If I did, could trade any of them to Zac Williams. Already have Lloyd, Laird, Smith, Hore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back