Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most coaches are chasing last weeks points. I would never choose Parker when I could have Pendlebury or Selwood for the same price. Wait until Kennedy and Hannebery take their turn to go big for the Swans and Parker starts knocking out 70's and 80's for a few weeks. 5 weeks of form means nothing in the context of a full season.
Pendles and Selwood scored more than Parker last week?

Here is where I'm at now.

Dea for Lee.

Keep Menaspew for his low BE & hope he pumps out a decent score. If he gets dropped he's a loopy.

Keep Longerwang as Prestia (yeah I know he didn't play last week) & Risca are out. His price is unlikely to dive much anyway.

Fyfe for....is my dilemma. Was thinking Heater but BE of 122 when historically against the Hawks he goes at 96, would have enough cash to get him next week, unless he does his load with 150.

I have GAJ, Pendles, Parker, Danger Will Robinson, Shiel & Labbia-tore. Have Laird, Chopsticks, Bar-Low, Hall.

Can afford anyone B, M or F.

Help me you bunch of depraved rage wankkers!:p

I think i have a solution. As i could not find a decent forward/mid for simpkin, i decided to get rid of my 2 dud mid pricers frawley and J Martin. In exchange for Tom lee for frawley and Martin for Joel Selwood (through kerridge).

Leaving me with any player i want for next week from fyfe.

Thoughts on this idea? Tell me if that doesn't make sense!

Last edited:
Would peter wright be ok?

I think i have a solution. As i could not find a decent forward/mid for simpkin, i decided to get rid of my 2 dud mid pricers frawley and J Martin. In exchange for Tom lee for frawley and Martin for Scott Selwood (through kerridge).

Yeah I wouldn't be going SCOTT Selwood, I hope you mean Jelwood.

Would peter wright be ok?

I think i have a solution. As i could not find a decent forward/mid for simpkin, i decided to get rid of my 2 dud mid pricers frawley and J Martin. In exchange for Tom lee for frawley and Martin for Scott Selwood (through kerridge).

Ew. Why would you get S Selwood??

Held Rocky last week after the majority spoke & am thankful despite a modest 83, he worked into match well.

This week Dea > Motley Crüe. Liked what i saw as the 3rd tall down back for the aints. Absolute no brainer & happy to loophole him & Ruggles as D6 while Rance takes his medicine.

Nate > Parker with my eyes shut.

I think I know the answer here, but is Gawn still worth grabbing at this price point or am I better off spending that money on a premium mid and keeping a bit more in the bank? Are we expecting him to keep up these scores? My ruck stocks are Goldy, see-saw Lobb and big American Cox, though I plan on holding onto all of these and doing the trade via some DPP Magic.

I think i have a solution. As i could not find a decent forward/mid for simpkin, i decided to get rid of my 2 dud mid pricers frawley and J Martin. In exchange for Tom lee for frawley and Martin for Joel Selwood (through kerridge).

Sounds feasible

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have gone T. Mckenzie -> T. Lee, then switched BenKen into mids via Kerridge, and gone BK -> S. Mitchell. Leaves me short in the backs for 2 weeks at least with rance out, but leaves me 1 upgrade off a complete starting midfield. Would upgrade Dea, but no premium defenders are grabbing me atm, gonna wait and see. Aiming to get Shaw a bit cheaper. Heres my team, Thoughts? image.png image.png

I think I know the answer here, but is Gawn still worth grabbing at this price point or am I better off spending that money on a premium mid and keeping a bit more in the bank? Are we expecting him to keep up these scores? My ruck stocks are Goldy, see-saw Lobb and big American Cox, though I plan on holding onto all of these and doing the trade via some DPP Magic.
Too expensive gawn, Martin will average as much or more and will bottom out next week depending on this week score.

Have gone T. Mckenzie -> T. Lee, then switched BenKen into mids via Kerridge, and gone BK -> S. Mitchell. Leaves me short in the backs for 2 weeks at least with rance out, but leaves me 1 upgrade off a complete starting midfield. Would upgrade Dea, but no premium defenders are grabbing me atm, gonna wait and see. Aiming to get Shaw a bit cheaper. Heres my team, Thoughts?View attachment 240597View attachment 240598
You have 8 rookies to upgrade which is 16 trades leaving you 8 trades for byes, finals and lti's so you need to hold from here on in and let them moo so each rookie trade is a downgrade/prem upgrade, no more sideways rookie cash grabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back