Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all for keeping Lonergan (spud:rolleyes:) but even with Prestia and Risky out, why do people think he will improve his scoring?
He is in the mids for the entire year (or so I thought) and bar one game has stunk it up!!!!!!

Since other SCers better than me have suggested I should keep him for a while longer now. I'm just not convinced how he will improve his scoring!

If anything, I can see Lonergan tagging Danger or Selwood this week and scoring a 50-60 :(:rainbow::fire:

I'm all for keeping Lonergan (spud:rolleyes:) but even with Prestia and Risky out, why do people think he will improve his scoring?
He is in the mids for the entire year (or so I thought) and bar one game has stunk it up!!!!!!

Since other SCers better than me have suggested I should keep him for a while longer now. I'm just not convinced how he will improve his scoring!
id trade him bro. grab lee and use the cash elsewhere. hes scoring worse than most rookies at the moment. get him gone imo.
smith from collingwood is even cheaper than lee. if you dont mind taking a risk (hes only played one game)

Fyfe --> Dangerfield this week. Which leave me with this squad for Round 6.

c4CQEhq.jpg

Anyone considering Coniglio as a POD? My only concern is that when they need someone to tag it is normally him. 120+ the last two games and statistically he is at the perfect age for a breakout year. $524k.
anything over 500k imo needs to be a 'sure thing' premo.
im uncertain he is at the moment. big risk to take imo.

This is the first week I've made trades and then reversed them a few times..

Fyfe > Parker is a lock in
I've got good coin in the bank but I can't decide whether to upgrade or downgrade and then upgrade 2 next week (injuries permitting)

If I downgrade BenKen>Petracca I will have $527,600 in the bank for next week...

Last edited:
Anyone thinking T Greene comes back into calculations if he tons up for 3rd week running? Would be still 100k cheaper than your Dolly's/Zorkos. Jury's def out on his interstate form, but it seems most fwds are throwing in the odd stinker anyway...

This is the first week I've made trades and then reversed them a few times..

Fyfe > Parker is a lock in
I've got good coin in the bank but I can't decide whether to upgrade or downgrade and then upgrade 2 next week (injuries permitting)

If I downgrade BenKen>Petracca I will have $527,600 in the bank for next week...

Why dont you wait for Petracca to be on the bubble before you bring him in. Had a history of injurys so he is no sure thing .. plus BenKens BE is only50 odd .. could easily smash that as we saw in the first two weeks and hasnt had a score under 50 yet

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Why dont you wait for Petracca to be on the bubble before you bring him in. Had a history of injurys so he is no sure thing .. plus BenKens BE is only50 odd .. could easily smash that as we saw in the first two weeks and hasnt had a score under 50 yet

I guess I'm just trade happy.

I have pondered the following trades:

Fyfe > Parker & BenKen > Gawn via Blicavs DPP

Fyfe > Parker & M Brown > Aaron Hall

or Fyfe > Parker & BenKen > Petracca as mentioned

Or would you just go with Fyfe > Parker and save a trade.

Keep in mind, I've also had to put Rance on the bench for two weeks for either Hartley or Ruggles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess I'm just trade happy.

I have pondered the following trades:

Fyfe > Parker & M Brown > Aaron Hall

or Fyfe > Parker & BenKen > Petracca as mentioned

Keep in mind, I've also had to put Rance on the bench for two weeks for either Hartley or Ruggles.
of those options id go
or

i think gawns a must have now.

Current line-up pending teams.
Have done Fyfe-Danger and Dea-Lee. Next week i will upgrade a forward rookie to Dahlhouse. Opinions?

Attachments

• IMG_20160428_103630.JPG
    IMG_20160428_103630.JPG
    279.2 KB · Views: 4
Ah well they'll learn ...the first year I played SuperCoach I picked Justin Koschitzke. :drunk:
id trade him bro. grab lee and use the cash elsewhere. hes scoring worse than most rookies at the moment. get him gone imo.
smith from collingwood is even cheaper than lee. if you dont mind taking a risk (hes only played one game)
Sherrispud is becoming Lee. I could upgrade Spuddergan to Danger tho. Decisions, decisions...

what history?

he did a knee once playing footy

then stupidly busted a toe playing b-ball

I wouldnt call that a history of being injured

what history?

he did a knee once playing footy

then stupidly busted a toe playing b-ball

I wouldnt call that a history of being injured
While its not an extensive history of being injured, an ACL is a serious injury, especially to cop one in your first season after being drafted while doing a routine drill .. missed the whole season and then part of the pre season from breaking his toe shooting hoops.

AFL is a lot more intense than a routine drill or trying to slam dunk ball .. All im saying is wait till he is on the bubble just to be safe since this kid has broken down twice from stuff thats not even intense. Not sure how you can sit there arguing that logic.

While its not an extensive history of being injured, an ACL is a serious injury, especially to cop one in your first season after being drafted while doing a routine drill .. missed the whole season and then part of the pre season from breaking his toe shooting hoops.

AFL is a lot more intense than a routine drill or trying to slam dunk ball .. All im saying is wait till he is on the bubble just to be safe since this kid has broken down twice from stuff thats not even intense. Not sure how you can sit there arguing that logic.

then can you explain why Suckling didnt do his knee on Saturday night?
much more intense situation and far worse than how Petracca did his!

quite comfortably - as i completely 110% disagree with your injury history related comment

I do however agree that if you dont have him already then I would wait 2 weeks to bring him in unless extremely desperate or you have other trades planned in the future

Someone with an injury history is Ben Reid or Dan Menzel or Brad Crouch, they have had repeated injuries over an extended period of time and missed multiple batches of games.

Doing one ACL in a pre-season is not injury history, it is an occurrence - so for the past 12 months as he trained he has not done his ACL again that I'm aware of

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back