Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just went the one trade, Fyfe to Parker. Leaves me with 25 and 118k.

Anyone think it'd be worth jumping the gun early and bringing in Petracca this week? I've got Menadue, Mitch Brown, Davis, Hewett, and Gresham who all have BE's of less than 30. Part ways with one to get some cash in, or hold onto the truck is on the bubble?

Is it worth it to spend $90k to upgrade Shiel > Hannebery?

I brought Shiel in with the intention of being a keeper as I expecting him to have a breakout season. Had a limited pre-season IIRC, and a few knocks over the early rounds have impacted also. But thus far, whilst consistently hovering around the 100 mark, he has failed to eclipse his 2015 average.

Hanners is an out and out gun, and if not for his Sidebottom clash in Round 1, he would be another $50k more expensive than he is now. If anything this week or the next is the time to jump. Shiel, on the other hand, is expected to drop further in price.
He's been pretty underwhelming hasn't he? Especially in a side that's been performing fairly. I've got other things worth attending to first, so I'll hold for now. If I can afford a luxury trade towards the end of the season, I'll weigh it up again.

Went out left field. Traded fyfe for Mitchell then b Kennedy for Marc Murphy. Planning on upgrading libba to rockliff next week thoughts

Sent from my GT-I8730 using Tapatalk
If Murphy comes good it would be a great move. Did you bring in Sam or Tom Mitchell?

Gotta back your gut and try something different to get ahead in this game.

I brought Shiel in with the intention of being a keeper as I expecting him to have a breakout season. Had a limited pre-season IIRC, and a few knocks over the early rounds have impacted also. But thus far, whilst consistently hovering around the 100 mark, he has failed to eclipse his 2015 average.

Hanners is an out and out gun, and if not for his Sidebottom clash in Round 1, he would be another $50k more expensive than he is now. If anything this week or the next is the time to jump. Shiel, on the other hand, is expected to drop further in price.

I have Shiel too and am disappointed with his output, but surely you have bigger problems in your team than a guy averaging 100? Save the $90k for upgrades and have both him and Hanners come end of season.

Thinking of holding Wingard. Thoughts?
I definitely am. I've already been through enough shit with him and he's dropped so much

He'll come back refreshed for the Lions at AO next week and kick 4 ;)

going Dea to Byrne/Wagner stupid idea? Both still under 200k and seem to have ok job security.
Could go Tucker a week early but did with Ruggles and well.....doesnt look great seeing him dropped

(Log in to remove this ad.)

terrible trade.

Due to Lee being dropped and Robbie out for 3~4, only going to do the 1 solitary trade this round.

OUT: Gray
IN: Danger

Will have to hold all of Dea, Weitering, Benken and Menaspud for another week

5 ROUNDS IN MATE!
calm your farm, he will average 105+ from here on in, might go 110+ ave for the year.
it is a bloody terrible trade and a rookie error.

people can be show touchy about their premos not averaging what they 'want'.
no premo will get 110+ week in week out, it happens, just chill.

So I traded out Barlow after round 2, now heeeeez back
Same except I feel really good about it. Stupid purple flogmuppet campaigner.

Still early yet. He'll spud it up again, probally this week against an inform Crows in Adelaide.

We picked him up from NM when we, literally, had a complete lack of KPD (save Fish, who at the time looked like he might never play again...), so threw a three year deal at him so we would atleast have someone to play on the KPF each week. And, in his first year, he didn't do all that bad at it - but he was always a fringe/depth player - and not really part of our next window with the likes of Goddard/Roberton/Carlisle now on the list too, don't think he will be hanging around past his current contract (end this year or next?)
Pretty much that. Was a mature body, ready to go right away, good enough to keep a spot warm while you develop someone better. And went over in a steak knives deal that was quid pro quo for not exercising Dal's option year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back