Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will hold Dea, Kennedy and Weitering. BEs aren't great, but not alarming hence I can afford to wait a week to get an idea of who needs to go first and in what order. Plus I suspect Dea and Weitering should put down decent scores this week so they'll be on the field (helping cover Rance)

So just:
Menadue > Parker. Leaves me with 25 trades and 235K in the bank.

Prepared and able to trade up to two of Dea/Kennedy/Weitering next week if poor performances this weekend.

Went out left field. Traded fyfe for Mitchell then b Kennedy for Marc Murphy. Planning on upgrading libba to rockliff next week thoughts

Sent from my GT-I8730 using Tapatalk

Went out left field. Traded fyfe for Mitchell then b Kennedy for Marc Murphy. Planning on upgrading libba to rockliff next week thoughts

Sent from my GT-I8730 using Tapatalk
I looked at doing a similar thing earlier in the week, decided I wanted to play the long game instead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it worth it to spend $90k to upgrade Shiel > Hannebery?

I brought Shiel in with the intention of being a keeper as I expecting him to have a breakout season. Had a limited pre-season IIRC, and a few knocks over the early rounds have impacted also. But thus far, whilst consistently hovering around the 100 mark, he has failed to eclipse his 2015 average.

Hanners is an out and out gun, and if not for his Sidebottom clash in Round 1, he would be another $50k more expensive than he is now. If anything this week or the next is the time to jump. Shiel, on the other hand, is expected to drop further in price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back