Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruggles, Davis, Oliver not getting named throws a spanner in my plans. Should i trade Ruggles out for a premo anywhere on the ground? Won't have bench cover in defense till Rance/Ruggles get named again...or go with my original plan of SGray/Dea > Parker/Sidebottom.
Davis is named

Ruggles, Davis, Oliver not getting named throws a spanner in my plans. Should i trade Ruggles out for a premo anywhere on the ground? Won't have bench cover in defense till Rance/Ruggles get named again...or go with my original plan of SGray/Dea > Parker/Sidebottom.

davis is playing. go with plan a

Lee out means there's no new rookie I really want this week, and all my existing rookies have higher projected scores than BEs.
Missed the carnage except for Rance and I'm content to carry him through his suspension. The only premo I have who's been disappointing is Bartel and I'm not ready to give up on him yet.

I guess what I'm saying is ... no trades.

Mother****er! I'm at panic stations

Rockcliff,how are , B Crouch, Fyfe, RGray and Ablett looking like he's falling apart of - thank god I didn't have JJ, Murphy and Murphy!

Obviously Fyfe has to go and with Gray out I'm seriously considering dumping him too. I've lost faith in him and don't know how long he'll be out for and don't like the idea of leaving $550K on the pine.

I'm solid on Fyfe for Hannebury.

But uncertain about who to bring in for Gray - do I go Petracca and bank the cash or consider another premium - Sidebottom perhaps? Any other suggestions welcome.

Wish I could hold tight this week, but I must drop that ****ing shitcampaigner Sam Gray.

Lee dropped means I gotta grab Tucker early. That's not so bad though, as I reckon he'll be given a good run of games in a terrible Freo side.

Dea -> Tucker
SGray -> Zorko

Mothergoose! I'm at panic stations

Rockcliff,how are , B Crouch, Fyfe, RGray and Ablett looking like he's falling apart of - thank god I didn't have JJ, Murphy and Murphy!

Obviously Fyfe has to go and with Gray out I'm seriously considering dumping him too. I've lost faith in him and don't know how long he'll be out for and don't like the idea of leaving $550K on the pine.

I'm solid on Fyfe for Hannebury.

But uncertain about who to bring in for Gray - do I go Petracca and bank the cash or consider another premium - Sidebottom perhaps? Any other suggestions welcome.
Jelwood could be the one (if you don't have him already). Scored really well after he got over that hand injury last year and showed last week he's back in form after his slightly interrupted preseason.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jelwood could be the one (if you don't have him already). Scored really well after he got over that hand injury last year and showed last week he's back in form after his slightly interrupted preseason.
He's definitely under consideration too and so is Zorko the magnificent.

Wish I could hold tight this week, but I must drop that ******* shitcampaigner Sam Gray.

Lee dropped means I gotta grab Tucker early. That's not so bad though, as I reckon he'll be given a good run of games in a terrible Freo side.

Dea -> Tucker
SGray -> Zorko

I think ditching sam gray is a great idea (i turfed him myself a few weeks ago and haven't looked back).

But with Robbie out i wouldn't be surprised if he gets a ton of ball and gets a good score this week.

Just sayin

I think ditching sam gray is a great idea (i turfed him myself a few weeks ago and haven't looked back).

But with Robbie out i wouldn't be surprised if he gets a ton of ball and gets a good score this week.

Just sayin
That probably makes sense. Dea will probably hit his BE & Tucker can wait. And I'd be surprised if Zorko goes much above his against Sydney to be out of reach next week.

It just feels so good not to have Gray stinking it up every week!

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Sorry champ.

So the big questions. How long is grey out for?? Should we trade??
I would keep him. I kept Rockliff, which could mean I'm bad and you shouldn't follow my advice.
I only worry, that any internal rifts/problems at port don't persist. Could mean lower points for every port player as they slide into the abyss.

So, I don't know really to sum it all up.

Sorry. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back