Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Stef > Gawn a bad trade?

Have only used 3 trades going into this week.

Thinking of either going:
A) Stef > Gawn & Dea > Lee (and trade Fyfe next week)
or
B) Fyfe > SMitch/Selwood/Hanners(which one?) & Dee/BenK > Lee

Thoughts?

This is the first week I've made trades and then reversed them a few times..

Fyfe > Parker is a lock in
I've got good coin in the bank but I can't decide whether to upgrade or downgrade and then upgrade 2 next week (injuries permitting)

If I downgrade BenKen>Petracca I will have $527,600 in the bank for next week...

I'd be waiting until Petracca is on the bubble before bringing him in..

or

Thoughts?

Congrats on the complete forward line. It's the best I've seen on here so far.
Thanks friend, still need a proper F7 though. That's the only positive correcting dud picks (Bont :p into gun forwards like Zorko, yeah I think I'll be wearing a Cripps av for a while), handy fixing another position via only one trade.

Emac's B/E is 72. Gettable against Collingwood's spud talls this week at Subi. I've got him as well and reckon he has a few more $ left in him. He's a very good player and a solid 75 average type. I'm inclined to hang on to him until a desirable upgrade/downgrade option appears.
Tis gettable, but his lack of ceiling makes me worried about future cash generation, sure he can get an 80-90 this week but his price increase would be minimal then backing the score up becomes an issue.

Basically I hold him as a future D7 type (Adams D6) or I turf him at peak price

While its not an extensive history of being injured, an ACL is a serious injury, especially to cop one in your first season after being drafted while doing a routine drill .. missed the whole season and then part of the pre season from breaking his toe shooting hoops.

AFL is a lot more intense than a routine drill or trying to slam dunk ball .. All im saying is wait till he is on the bubble just to be safe since this kid has broken down twice from stuff thats not even intense. Not sure how you can sit there arguing that logic.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
He wasn't playing BBall ;)

I've Just swung the axe.

Dea ---> Lee
Weitering ---> Shaw

I've made these trades thinking into the future. Next week potentially double downgrade with 2 Meda Peda and Smith. Then Petracca and at this point I'm hoping Robbie Gray will be the cheapest he will be and grab him. Dea and Weitering wont generate enough extra cash to merit me holding them at this point with my current plan and both being backline rookies, they have the potential to go full spud at any moment. I don't think I'll get Heath Shaw this cheap either.

He's one of this years failures...along with S.Gray,Seedsman,KK and Barlow to date.
...Barlow a chance to come good with more mid time now with all the injuries...Lonergan has had the mid time and spudded up...gotta go!
Good time to get on Simpson...playing good footy and a good chance of being top 6 def at year end.
I don't know about you guys, but I'm having a hard time to let these spuds go... on the back of my mind, I keep thinking - I'm going get rid of the wrong spud... e.g. how would you feel if you have traded Barlow out already?

Most backmen will fail against Cameron. Remember, Cammo had a heap of supply in a solid win.
Doesn't bode well for someone who has been on the periphery for 4-5 years though

St Kilda are rebuilding, you either sink or swim, he sunk

Surely Goddard and co would be more tolerable

or

Thoughts?
Why would you trade Stef? He is odds on to finish as the second or third best ruckman in the competition by seasons end. This makes little sense to me.

Fyfe -> premo mid, then Dea -> Lee/Tucker are both good trades

I don't know about you guys, but I'm having a hard time to let these spuds go... on the back of my mind, I keep thinking - I'm going get rid of the wrong spud... e.g. how would you feel if you have traded Barlow out already?
I traded out Barlow after round 2 for A.Hall. Couldnt be happier.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah put Kerridge in your fwd line and bring in another Mid. NOT BARLOW.
With only 40k to play with...not gettin a SP mid in.
think it's a good idea to get a fwd in and complete his line...just not sold yet that Barlow is the right guy.

think it's a good idea to get a fwd in and complete his line...just not sold yet that Barlow is the right guy.
Are you only burning 1 trade or 2 trades?

Edit sorry not you, lamaros 1 trade or 2 trades?

I traded Barlow out round three. Been sleeping great and my love life has improved.

Are you only burning 1 trade or 2 trades?

Edit sorry not you, lamaros 1 trade or 2 trades?

Only used the one so far. Could use a second, but I'm prepared to sit on my rookies and back them to get more cash, and wait for the guys like Petracca to bubble.

No SP Fwds or Mids available at 510k, and Barlow is decent value. I think he can average 100 from here which is pretty decent for the forwardline.

Also with 40k left I should be able to trade in the next round or two and get a top line mid in with just the one downgrade and one upgrade.

Every year I think 'I won't pick the older defenders, who knows when they might drop off or be moved around to play a role", and every year they do well and I look stupid.

Simpson is a decent choice, as I don't think he will play up the ground as much this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back