Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't make up my mind whether to trade Dea to Shaw today or wait until next week. Shaw doesn't have a great recent record against the Hawks. Dea is on the bench so a trade would mean having to bench DBJ or WagTheDog

I'm going to cry.

Gray to Pendles or Selwood? Thoughts?

Geelong's run home is tempting, but Pendles suits my BYEs better. Thoughts?

Gray to Pendles or Selwood? Thoughts?

Geelong's run home is tempting, but Pendles suits my BYEs better. Thoughts?

Pendles.

His return to the guts paid dividends, look for him to stay there now.

Selwood is not a bad option though.

How's McCartin going ;)

Hogan >>>>>>>>>>>Cameron>>>>>>>>>>>>>T.Boyd>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>McCartin

Hulk will be scary good. Wish we had him at Collingwood. Superstar.

Hogan the next Jonathon Brown

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think I've made a mistake holding onto some of my poor performers this week. Is anyone downgrading to the the Alcoholic this week? I might pss Dea off for him to make some cash for next week?

Anyone convince me not to trade Weitering to Parker?

Chasing a league win, but also need to factor in long-term plan. Not convinced Parker will be a top mid, but he's in form at the moment at least...

Hey guys,

Is trading Dea > Byrne a reasonable trade ? It frees up over 100k for an upgrade next week, but not sure about Byrne's JS.

Cheers.

Chasing a league win, but also need to factor in long-term plan. Not convinced Parker will be a top mid, but he's in form at the moment at least...
Best case, he goes on to average 110+. Worse case I think he will go at around 103-106, which you can carry as an M8. Do you think Weitering has hit close to his peak in terms of cash generation?

Hey guys,

Is trading Dea > Byrne a reasonable trade ? It frees up over 100k for an upgrade next week, but not sure about Byrne's JS.

Cheers.
Considering the same thing. From what I can gather, Byrne's JS should be ok.

Hey guys,

Cheers.
You've missed the Byrne boat... Not worth it. Get a rookie on the cheap. Hold Dea if no good rookies suitable yet. Tucker you could consider but had a bad game yesterday.

Chasing a singular league win is nuts. Marathon, not a sprint. All you have to do is finish 8th at the end of H&A season with the best team in the league.

Chasing a singular league win is nuts. Marathon, not a sprint. All you have to do is finish 8th at the end of H&A season with the best team in the league.
True, however Weitering may be tapped out needing 84 to B/E.

Parker is looking like a super-premo and I reckon at 580k and with a cushy 3 weeks he may not be cheaper...

Considering the same thing. From what I can gather, Byrne's JS should be ok.

Cheers mate,

I'll have a think about it up until gametime. 100k would be valuable but maybe a waste of a trade if Byrne doesnt claim a regular spot in Carltons 22.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back