Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Vinum Coupe Thanks for some feedback
I am currently 3rd in my league and i am playing 5th spot we are both undefeated so far.
my current forward line is:
S.Higgins- M.Richardson- N.Krak- M.Pav- J.Brown- J.Reiwolt- M.brown- J.Gartlet and B.Harvey
its not so bad i guess but i think i lack another key forward with harvey going down what do you think

I have Tom Williams and also Lindsay Thomas in my team. I want to get rid of one of them. I can't afford Houlihan for Thomas, but could afford Houlihan for Harbrow. But I could actually afford Hurn for Tom Williams. Or does anyone have any other suggestions for who I can trade for Lindsay Thomas? I have $110k in the bank. :)

I had both Hille and Harvey =/

Was thinking of downgrading Harvey to either Ziebell / Nahas / Aaron Edwards

That would give me enough cash to upgrade Hille to Cox

Thoughts? My forward line is very impressive already with Pav/Riewoldt/Krakouer/Higgins/Deledio with Skipworth/Walker/M.Brown rotating off the bench. Skippy will be back in a few so trading out Harvey who has been up and down on form won't be that much of an issue.

$470k gets ya Gilbee:thumbsu:

Kinda curious what's up with Gilbee. I had him marked as an upgrade target but his average isn't as high as I expected. Good for upgrading, but has he been tagged out of a few games, or just a change of role a little? Pratt is also sitting around the same level so I've been tossing up between the two.

Considering upgrading Haselby, I cant remember what petrenko got last week but if he plays he probs wont go up a huge amount more.
Petrenko-->Broughton(is he gonna play soon?)/other rookie
and
Haselby-->bartel

Would take me down to 14 trades, but leaves me with around 18-19 keepers. Should I?

Hey guyz...Would love anyone's advice on the following trade options:

Option 1: Petrenko ---> L.Greenwood
D.Hille---> Cox

Option 2: D.Hille ----> Kruzer
Dalziell ----> L.Davis

Option 3: Dalziell ----> A.Otten
D.Hille ----> Cox

Please help...its doin my head in!! Thanx

Hi Guys...posted this last night but got no feedback...would love your thoughts.

Considering upgrading Haselby, I cant remember what petrenko got last week but if he plays he probs wont go up a huge amount more.
Petrenko-->Broughton(is he gonna play soon?)/other rookie
and
Haselby-->bartel

Would take me down to 14 trades, but leaves me with around 18-19 keepers. Should I?

I would upgrade Haselby .
Petrenko has hardly played many MINUTES as Craig doesnt want to burn the kids out .
I have Broughton and Suban and Petrenko that can take the 7th Back position.
My other 6 are Gilbee, S Fisher , C Cornes , Houlihan , Enright and Newman

OK, I must get Ablett. This is getting ridiculous.

Problem - my midfield is actually good. Who makes way for GAJ out of:

Judd, Bartel, Selwood, Cross, Gibbs, Rich?

Rich definitely if you can afford it! Imagine your midfield then! But you lose Rich's future price rises.

So ... otherwise I'd lose Gibbs, Selwood or Cross in that order.

Although I think some of the experts would say that you missed the boat and so will mess the rest of your team around too much by getting him in so focus on upgrading the rest of your side to compensate. Don't know the answer ... I have the great man!

Well I have all sorts of problems now currently lying @ 997th with $80K in the bank and 17 trades.

- Skipworth is on my bench currently have M. Brown covering.
- Hille is out for the season, my reserve rucks arent playing (Jacobs injured) will need to trade to McIntosh or Sandilands. Hille dropping 50K doesnt help...
- Richo will probably be rested this week because of his hammy
- Haselby might be rested because of his calf (Not too bad because I have Otten who I started on the weekend over Rich! :D )

So I am thinking trade out Hille this week. I will keep Richo and Haselby obviously as they are performing well. I still cant get rid of Skipworth, Do I:

- Get rid of one of Brown/Walker and get in Deledio or equivilent player
- Get rid of Otten (reluctant as he is sure to rise even more) and bring in Reiwoldt.

Thoughts?

Not sure about this help would be good.
74k in bank and 16 trades left

SKippy >> Dowler/Macaffer/J.Grant/Warren
Cooney/Corey >> Ablett

or something else?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im gunna have to trade out harvey this week. looking at aaron davey or nick riewoldt.. dunno who though. to get nick riewoldt im gunna have to trade out mitch robinson to either myke cook or barham.

thoughts?

Are you serious? LOL...why did you do the trade? :confused:

I already Have Pavlich, Riewoldt, Delidio, Krakeour, Ziebell and M.Brown in the forward line (Walker, Hentschel on bench) so there wasn't really many premiums for me to chose from at Harveys price.

I needed the rest of my cash ($33,000) to upgrade Hille to either Mcintosh or Sandilands aswell. :eek:

I'm just hoping that Buddy starts to fire up now that I have picked him up! LOL! :D

Hey guyz...Would love anyone's advice on the following trade options:

Option 1: Petrenko ---> L.Greenwood
D.Hille---> Cox

Option 2: D.Hille ----> Kruzer
Dalziell ----> L.Davis

Option 3: Dalziell ----> A.Otten
D.Hille ----> Cox

Please help...its doin my head in!! Thanx

I wouldn't bother with option 3 as the Otten ship has already departed and you've missed most of his price rise.

Option 1 will give you a good return as Hille (avg. 58.60) to Cox (avg. 124.20) will net you an extra 65.60 points per game and at Petrenko's average he is not likely to go up much more in value so you might as well get the extra cash now.

Option 2 could also work as Neon Leon is dominating with only one score below 120 this season, but then you still have a Coxless team which is a terrible position to be in.

I dont think he's questioning the trade itself JM, just the timing of it :D

Oh well, its a risk I am prepared to take. :)

I mainly did it so I could see what ruck options I have available now and can stew over that all week. Wont upgrade Hille till teams come out but will most likely be H-Mac or Sandilands.

Still not any clearer on who I should select. I already have Cox. :thumbsu:

Oh well, its a risk I am prepared to take. :)

I mainly did it so I could see what ruck options I have available now and can stew over that all week. Wont upgrade Hille till teams come out but will most likely be H-Mac or Sandilands.

Still not any clearer on who I should select. I already have Cox. :thumbsu:

Anything can happen in a week. As a regular poster on here Juddy you really need to be leading by example (FAIL)

Looking at upgrading Haselby and leave Skippy another week. I have backup if Richo pulls out. Besides a lot of forwards have a high BE and probably won't reach it so it may be better to bring in a forward the following week.

I can't decide out of Bartell and Mitchell. Who would you choose? I can't afford Ablett :(

Not sure about this help would be good.
74k in bank and 16 trades left

SKippy >> Dowler/Macaffer/J.Grant/Warren
Cooney/Corey >> Ablett

or something else?

I'd do that trade ASAP and get rid of Cooney. He's out injured, but even when he does return he'll be slow to resume and his price will plummet like a lead balloon.

To upgrade stalled/potential to be dropped Petrenko, what are the thoughts on Mackie v McPhee?

I like Mackie because with Harley back in the team he should be freed up more + it's Geelong who rack up the SC points most times they play!

He's averaged close to 100 per week the last couple of years but has had a big price drop this year

McPhee at $416K is as much spare cash as I will have if I go Reilly-Hartlett as planned

Anything can happen in a week. As a regular poster on here Juddy you really need to be leading by example (FAIL)

Fair enough mate, just don't make a fail poster of me if Buddy gets injured mid week! :p

Sorry that I let you all down noobs out there with my bad example of trading early. I will go sit out in the corner now and take 20 lashings for my Harvey > Franklin trade 5 days early. :D:thumbsu:

To upgrade stalled/potential to be dropped Petrenko, what are the thoughts on Mackie v McPhee?

I like Mackie because with Harley back in the team he should be freed up more + it's Geelong who rack up the SC points most times they play!

He's averaged close to 100 per week the last couple of years but has had a big price drop this year

McPhee at $416K is as much spare cash as I will have if I go Reilly-Hartlett as planned

That is a really tough choice. I agree that with Harley returning Mackie should start racking them up more. He is clearly a bargain at current price.

McPhee is a tad more inconsistent. However, he has looked really good in a few games this year. With Daniher/Hurley returning he should also be freed up. However, he has fumbled the ball a few times this year and ppl on the essendon board were calling for his head as recently as last week.

Geelong are a higher scoring team so that would make me lean towards Mackie. However, there are more good geelong players to take points off him which makes me lean towars McPhee.
They are both slightly below premium players but should increase in value as the year progresses.

As Geelong defenders have not scored great so far this year, i would probably choose McPhee, but it is definitely a line ball. Flip a coin? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back