Round 7 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is it worth blowing 2 trades for an extra 30 points a week? Not the kind to trade aggressively so it feels a bit weird however a lot of people do it - mainly out of rage. Is there any strategic merit for it?

I think my 2 trades this week will net me on average an additional 60 points per week at least. In addition, i don't have to see Big Sauce in my team anymore which means even more mentally because he is playing like an absolute spud and i don't accept mediocrity.

Thinking Bonner to either Howe or Sicily for my first trade.
I've also got to trade Walters and thinking either Sicily or Boak could be good options at the same price.
Any Port fans that can allude to Boaks role? Has averaged 90s every year except least year which will do as a forward, especially this year.

Option 1. Howe and Sicily
Option 2. Howe and Boak
Option 3. Sicily and Boak
Option 4. Sicily and Deledio (can't afford Deledio and Howe).
Option 5. SP Hurn and any campaigner down forward that I can afford

It's Billings > Cripps and Banfield > Spargle. Might end up being more than 30 point upgrade, but I'm confident Billings will go 80-85 for rest of year, just sick of his shit. Wouldn't ever dump Cripps except for injury
Banfield>Spargo is a legitimate rookie downgrade, although arguably a week early. I see Billings>Cripps as being an upgrade from a potential forward premo who's not fulfilling that potential to a legitimate elite midfielder. Good trades.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's Billings > Cripps and Banfield > Spargle. Might end up being more than 30 point upgrade, but I'm confident Billings will go 80-85 for rest of year, just sick of his shit. Wouldn't ever dump Cripps except for injury
I got rid of Billings 2 weeks back and feel cleansed for it.

Zerrett is close to copping a tag (Why teams are tagging Smith i'll never know) and has shown to be incapable of shaking it. Avoid.

Was tagged by Banfield this year, scored 92, Greenwood last year scored 110+ and 100+ when tagged by Ebert.
Only Libba last year held him to a 67. Besides we have been smashed the last 2 weeks while he has been running free so what is the point in tagging him anyway.

its one down, one up. pretty much the way every trade works.
you cant upgrade without generating the cash first.

Thinking:

Holman to Zerrett
Christensen to Deledio

Edit: Just noticed Deledio went up 60K this week already. He has premium scoring history (last 10 season has averages of 8 x 100+ and a 95, last year 77 from his 4 games). Averaging 126 the last 3! However, has missed 4+ games every year of the last 4 so another trade will be required at some stage. Feel it was justified given his scoring potential and his largely discount price but his 60K rise puts him at $473K.

Alternatively, McLean (ave 104) is $515K. Would you still go Deledio and save 47K for likely extra points but knowing it will cost you a trade later or go safe with McLean?
I took Delidio his week knowing he had a lot of money to make and good scoring potential. Now that he has made most of that money, I think the risk vs reward is too high. Mclean is a much safer bet and if I had the choice this week would go Mclean, in fact he will more than likely be a trade in for me this week!

Murray > Cole
Banfield > Cripps

I have Walters but I'm going to keep him if he's out for 3 or 4 weeks. I've already sideways traded too many premos.

This is how my team looks now

Screenshot_20180430-182804_SC Classic.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back