Prediction Round 8, 2024: Changes vs Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

In: Reid, Barrass, Long, Johnston.

Out: Sheed, Brockman, Witho, (unsure on the 4th maybe chess or ledwards).

I like Brockman but he hasn't been doing enough so a stint at WAFL level will help. Long an easy swap
I agree, barring that dreadful set shot hes a one touch, silky player.

4 possessions is just not acceptable. Given we have personnel available, he should be dropped based on the last 2 performances.

Gotta go 3 talls down back with Essendons extra tall forward line. Id like HEdwards to man up on Wright to leave Barass to a guy like Cox and McGovern to take one of the resting rucks. Im happy enough for Sheed to keep being the sub. Dont like when a younger player is in that role. Chesser and L Edwards can get a week or two in the WAFL for now also. Forward line feels a bit too tall at present so wouldnt mind putting Darling in the old managed role this week

IN : Reid, Barass, Long
OUT: Darling, Chesser, LEdwards

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta go 3 talls down back with Essendons extra tall forward line. Id like HEdwards to man up on Wright to leave Barass to a guy like Cox and McGovern to take one of the resting rucks. Im happy enough for Sheed to keep being the sub. Dont like when a younger player is in that role. Chesser and L Edwards can get a week or two in the WAFL for now also. Forward line feels a bit too tall at present so wouldnt mind putting Darling in the old managed role this week

IN : Reid, Barass, Long
OUT: Darling, Chesser, LEdwards

Are you planning to play all of Barrass, McGovern, Edwards and Rotham in the backline, or do you still think Rotham signed with Adelaide?

There is definitely room for H.Edwards, TB, Gov and Rotham to play against the Bombers, 2 tall forwards + Langford + a ruckman.

In: Reid, Long, TB
Out: L.Edwards, Brockman, Witho

Could also drop Sheed and leave Brockman as sub, I dont know how serious the MC is about getting Sheed back as a regular in the 22. Id like to think Sheed at the least needs a full game, WAFL might be the place for him for now

IN: H.Reid, Barrass, Long
OUT: Sheed, H. Edwards, Brockman

Wouldn’t drop J.Williams when we need him to support BBW in the ruck. Essendon are a quick running side so unfortunately Sheed is out for me. Don’t want to take too many changes also.

Ins:Reid,Barrass,LongJohnstone(form at wafl has been good,and want to see what we have to work with)

Outs:Sheed(He's done,don't want to see him back in unless truckload of injuries),H Edwards, Brockman (lost patience with him)L Edwards (doesn't do enough)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back