Toast Round 8 = Carlton 79-85 Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

It's funny, I wasn't confident at all during the week. However, as I walked into the MCG last night I started to have hope and belief that we could pull it off. Everything was set up for another classic backs to the wall Collingwood win!
I'm never confident before any game, lol. It's like my own superstition to not be cocky about any game. And particularly not against the Blues.

But I do always believe if we play our best, we can beat anyone.

Poor delusional sods can't even bring themselves to say who they played in the title of the autopsy thread. Apparently 60k of the 88k were Calrton supporters too :)

Any fair minded neutral who watched that game would say Carlton were flattered by the end result.
I came here in peace your 28k fans showed us how to make noise and you should of one by than 6 points.

Guys, did you know you can get banned from using the Like system for a week? I just agreed with a few posts on the Blues board that were critical of their own team and The Chief banned me for using Likes for a week. Seems a bit harsh wouldn't you say? I mean, I'm just agreeing with their own self criticism.
Just commenting to say I'd like this post... if I could. Maybe next week.

Kouta is a very close friend of the Daicos family.

and that's the reason why Nick was wearing that horrible f@ckin jumper in the picture earlier in the thread

What about the blatant chop of Cox’s arm to result in the ball falling into DeKoning’s lap and a certain goal.

Yep literally 3-4 metres away from the umpire watching the contest as well and on the same side so can't say he vision was obscured or anything, just a really shit call as always when Mase gets his arms and arms only mangled in a marking contest.

Set up the lipinski goal just by wanting the ball more. Probably didn’t even register a stat for that. Typical WHE does things only the coaches notice but statisticians miss.
Having an experienced player who can play so many roles when needed is rolled gold.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The campaigner was almost in tears about it on SEN before. We've just witnessed one of the greatest match winning goals and he's harping on about a contentious deliberate. Sit the fcuk down Luke.
He was muttering about the advantage non call in the GF even as the clock ticked down an historic victory was only seconds away. I can't believe he hasn't been pulled aside and told to lift his game and stop whining.

from the Carlton board:
We are truly average despite having the best FB, FF, CHF and midfield in the comp.

We’ll rally at some point this year and but miss top 4.

If you waiting for better you’re wasting your time.

hahahaha - Weitering is not the best FB in the comp - he looks old and is slow.
The midfield that has no more than three finals played in their entire career, LOL

from the Carlton board:
We are truly average despite having the best FB, FF, CHF and midfield in the comp.

We’ll rally at some point this year and but miss top 4.

If you waiting for better you’re wasting your time.

hahahaha - Weitering is not the best FB in the comp - he looks old and is slow.
The midfield that has no more than three finals played in their entire career, LOL
That bath water they're drinking is grey & murky with floaties in it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Round 8 = Carlton 79-85 Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back