Preview Round 8 - Changes/Preview v St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol, can do the reverse of the 2012/13 changes:
Out: Casey
In: Melbourne.

The replacements were solid but Petty, Sparrow, Jacko, Kozzy and ANB are pretty much locks to come back. JSmith, Melk, TMc/Weid, Bedford, Dunstan to be the likeliest outs.

Hopefully COVID pisses off, but I'd expect someone else to miss or a random injury to come up.

Beyond the COVID potential ins and outs Smith on crutches ain’t great. So at a minimum either Petty assuming he has recovered or Tommo.

No idea who will be available. If they're all miraculously fine and no one else gets it (snowflake's chance in hell):

Out: Dunstan, Melksham, Weideman, Smith, Bedford (very unlucky, goes to sub)
In: Jackson, ANB, Sparrow, Kozzy, Petty

I'd like Bedford to get another go, but doubt they'll drop Spargo. Wouldn't mind seeing Pig in for Rivers either, but that's already plenty of changes.

No idea who will be available. If they're all miraculously fine and no one else gets it (snowflake's chance in hell):

Out: Dunstan, Melksham, Weideman, Smith, Bedford (very unlucky, goes to sub)
In: Jackson, ANB, Sparrow, Kozzy, Petty

I'd like Bedford to get another go, but doubt they'll drop Spargo. Wouldn't mind seeing Pig in for Rivers either, but that's already plenty of changes.

Weid stays over TMac for me, unfair to boot him when he won the spot and had to perform ruck duties without Jacko today.

Weid stays over TMac for me, unfair to boot him when he won the spot and had to perform ruck duties without Jacko today.
You know I'd like nothing more than to drop McDonald, but Weid and Brown still play a bit too similarly. McDonald's versatility probably keeps him in the team

You know I'd like nothing more than to drop McDonald, but Weid and Brown still play a bit too similarly. McDonald's versatility probably keeps him in the team
TMac's versatility? Weid played in the ruck today, id think that makes him just as versatile.

TMac's versatility? Weid played in the ruck today, id think that makes he just as versatile.
He's not gonna ruck when Dogga is back though. McDonald can roam up the ground more and play back if needed, also a bit better at ground level.

(This is not a Tom McDonald endorsement)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought Bedford showed plenty today. I’d keep him in for a few weeks regardless of who returns.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
So who goes out for Kozzy? Spargo?

In: Koz, Jacko, Nibbler, Petty, Sparrow
Out: Smith (Inj), Melky, Dunstan, Spargo, Rivers

TMac & Bedford did enough to hold their spots. I feel like I'm shooting Bambi with Spargo - maybe Nibbler doesn't come straight back - but Bedford's gotta have another week.

MacDonald stealing a goal from James Harmes is the antitheses of our selfless, team-first ethos.
I don't care if the rest of our list has COVID, he can **** off until he learns not be selfish.

MacDonald stealing a goal from James Harmes is the antitheses of our selfless, team-first ethos.
I don't care if the rest of our list has COVID, he can fu** off until he learns not be selfish.
Tmac owes Harmes like 5 slabs for stealing the best goal Harmes has ever kicked.

Last edited:
I don't care if the rest of our list has COVID, he can fu** off until he learns not be selfish.

Made all the worse by how good of a goal it would have been if he didn't steal it. Harmes with the don't argue and off outside of the boot

Lol, can do the reverse of the 2012/13 changes:
Out: Casey
In: Melbourne.

The replacements were solid but Petty, Sparrow, Jacko, Kozzy and ANB are pretty much locks to come back. JSmith, Melk, TMc/Weid, Bedford, Dunstan to be the likeliest outs.

Hopefully COVID pisses off, but I'd expect someone else to miss or a random injury to come up.
INS: IMO its more about the outs.

..... GoodWin.

Hunt, May, Petty
Bowey, Lever, Brayshaw
Langdon, Petracca, Jordan
Sparrow, Weideman, ANB
Pickett,
BBrown, Fritch

Gawn, Oliver, Viney

Jackson, Harmes, TMc, Rivers, Bedford

Outs: Spargo, Rivers, Smith, Dunstan, Melksham

Last edited:
Who goes out for Sparrow and Neal-Bullen then?

Maybe Smith or Rivers drop out of defence and we reshuffle a bit. I’m not sure.

I see what you’re saying - it’s a tough 22 to crack onto when most of the team is fit. I just think Bedford has been banging the door down for selection and finally got a full game, played super impressively and deserves a good run at it.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Round 8 - Changes/Preview v St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Back