Preview Round 8 - Changes/Preview v St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

MacDonald stealing a goal from James Harmes is the antitheses of our selfless, team-first ethos.
I don't care if the rest of our list has COVID, he can fu** off until he learns not be selfish.
Nah only a moron would let that bounce, if that bounces on the line back into play you look like a ****wit. Did the right thing, if Harmes wanted the goal he should have kicked it further

Nah only a moron would let that bounce, if that bounces on the line back into play you look like a *******. Did the right thing, if Harmes wanted the goal he should have kicked it further

it was clearing the goal line by a metre.

it was clearing the goal line by a metre.
Yeah that's **** all if he'd lost his bearings for a second. He's facing backwards and he takes it as a chestmark. Shit happens but you'd rather take it if you aren't sure I reckon he leaves it as long as he can.

Yeah that's fu** all if he'd lost his bearings for a second. He's facing backwards and he takes it as a chestmark. Shit happens but you'd rather take it if you aren't sure I reckon he leaves it as long as he can.

I thought he was rather hungry tonight mate, a few times.

I thought he was rather hungry tonight mate, a few times.
He could have been, for that mark though I dont blame him at all. If he doesnt know where the line is youd be a ****ing moron to let that bounce. If it bounces on even an inch of the line and comes back in he gets shamed on TV for ever. If were 70 up sure risk it but game was on. He didnt jump in the air and take it 3m off the ground. He took a chest mark at like knee height going backwards.

Play Dunstan again and see if he has a blinder against his old team.
Joel Smith on crutches didn't look promising. Hope covid stays away next week and we get our full team back.
Maybe Pig in for Rivers.

Part of me wants Dunstan to stay in to face his old side as I'm sure he'd be extra motivated.

Otherwise, what's everyone's thoughts on Hibberd coming in after 1 week in the VFL? I personally trust Hibberd to lock down on a Jack Higgins so much more than I trust a Hunt or Rivers.

Part of me wants Dunstan to stay in to face his old side as I'm sure he'd be extra motivated.

Otherwise, what's everyone's thoughts on Hibberd coming in after 1 week in the VFL? I personally trust Hibberd to lock down on a Jack Higgins so much more than I trust a Hunt or Rivers.

I doubt Hibb comes in after such a long injury break. I’d imagine he’ll need at least a couple of VFL games first. Plus Hunt has been pretty good defensively all season.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weid stays over TMac for me, unfair to boot him when he won the spot and had to perform ruck duties without Jacko today.
And Tmac deserves to be dropped for taking Harmes goal

Reverse changes except Spargo out, keep Bedford or maybe ANB stays out.

I want him to keep playing, put some pressure on Spargo and/or ANB who have both had average starts to the year.
I'd like Bedford to stay in the side as well but Spargo was pretty good the previous two weeks against the Giants & Tigers.

lol. Glass BBQ post mate.

If you want to keep Bedford in fine, but it wont be ANB making way for him.
I love Nib, but who else do you keep out to reward Bedford for having a really good game? Kozzy has been better than him this year and Spargo about par, so either you actively drop Spargo or you tell Nib he's unlucky for a week.

I love Nib, but who else do you keep out to reward Bedford for having a really good game? Kozzy has been better than him this year and Spargo about par, so either you actively drop Spargo or you tell Nib he's unlucky for a week.
Bedford didn't have a really good game. He had a couple of good moments but that game doesn't displace senior members

Who knows what will happen with changes this week, it’s a guessing game until we know more about who’s in and out of Covid protocols.

The fascinating one in the next few weeks is when Salem comes back. Surely you have to leave Brayshaw in the backline, he’s playing ****ing fantastic (apart from his left foot which continues to suck)

His form hasn't been good but Nib is a leader, hes pretty much captain of the small forward crew on field. 0% chance he play at Casey next week.

Far better chance of it being Spargo imo.

MacDonald stealing a goal from James Harmes is the antitheses of our selfless, team-first ethos.
I don't care if the rest of our list has COVID, he can fu** off until he learns not be selfish.
That was pretty f***ed up by Tommy.it was a weird feeling at the ground too. The crowd barely acknowledged the goal. Would have been a great goal by Harmes. Just felt like a player stealing a goal who's playing for his spot. It's not what this teams about tbh.

That was pretty f***ed up by Tommy.it was a weird feeling at the ground too. The crowd barely acknowledged the goal. Would have been a great goal by Harmes. Just felt like a player stealing a goal who's playing for his spot. It's not what this teams about tbh.
The score review didn't help. Sucked all the energy out of a great moment.

And Tmac deserves to be dropped for taking Harmes goal
i personally think taking the mark is overstated. it wasn't selfish at all. It was a reflex. The ball is coming straight at him. Yeah he could've left it but i've also seen players leave it only for a defender to get a hand on it so i didn't mind it. Or he decides last minute to let it go and it grazes his body.
Forwards have become too unselfish these days. We cost ourselves a couple of goals per week due to over handballing in the inside 50s which i find frustrating. Some of the best forwards in the league in Papley, Franklin, Toby Greene, Cameron etc. don't do that.

Absolute rubbish

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Round 8 - Changes/Preview v St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Back