Game Day Round 8 Discussion - Dedicated to all the mums out there

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone loves people who gloat. Well done, when do you pick up your fiddy thousand?
I know what you mean. Complete flogs they are.

Man Daniher has been awesome for me this season.

Almost as annoying as those w***ers bitching and complaining all the time, especially about choices they made. You know, like we give a ****?

Knew I should've gone Gulden to Heppell. What a kentie
I pulled out last minute trading him to Heppell!
Compare his and Clureys scores. Identical almost and 20 points different.
Papley was on 35 when he kicked that goal. Score hasn't moved. Everyone else's has.
I remember last year I lost a game due to best 18. It's completely broken and an absolute joke.
You know what I hate? When the umpire says play on both holding? What do you mean both holding campaigner? Did they both look at each other and engage in a hold at the exact same time? fu** off mate
Basically I didn't start the number 7 from norf. Their inspiring captain. Makes you wanna run through walls kinda stuff. I got him this week and it makes norf games a little watchable.
Lel held gulden instead of getting heppell in.
Like I literally cancelled it at 715 last night. My thoughts were I need cash to upgrade him to a keeper by doing one up one down. I mean he isn't a keeper. So I'm sort of glad I didn't. But annoyed.
I had Darling once. Scored a 9, backed up by 22 and then traded the kent. The VERY next week he scores 132. Dont make the same mistake I did.
Thanks!

I had him in my side but last minute was able to get Dunkley in instead.
The fu** are you doing Mr Stewart?

(imagine if I went back more than 7 days)

Almost as annoying as those w***ers bitching and complaining all the time, especially about choices they made. You know, like we give a fu**?

Imagine having the time, or effort to do that. Wowweee

Almost as annoying as those w***ers bitching and complaining all the time, especially about choices they made. You know, like we give a fu**?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man Stewart is being robbed points wise
Early clangers have hurt the rest of his scoring

lots of uncontested ball plus followed Martin the last half of that quarter everywhere watching live. Both did nothing but both are playing well
Rcd had a lot of inside ball in quarter 1 and tackles not sure why his score is so low would’ve thought he’d be in the 30’s at the game

I know many arent probably affected. But Duggan is out for 5 weeks. So glad i didn't burn a 2nd trade before the lock out.

I got sucked into his pre season form playing as that sweeping mid and thought he was gonna do what he did in round 5 every game.

I guess im gonna swap him for king chip lloyd. So being forced to trade isn't a loss as lloyd has probably bottomed out.

Jack Henry is a slow Sam Frost. Complete spud, the freak athleticism is what makes Frosty good. Henry is just sh*t
The same Jack Henry who was an elite junior athlete?

Love a quick crap no idea Friday night bull sh1t post

At the risk of being accused of gloating, what an awesome second quarter by Jelwood. 36 point recovery.

Less tagging, more chip scabbing please Tom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back